Final Fantasy XIII

Alan-ere

[09] Warrior
Woohoo finaly a release date for the U.S and E.U

9th March 2010

Also the main theme song for the english version is

Leona Lewis - My hands. im not too sure it suits the game but i guess we will find out soon enough =]

So anybody Pre-ordering?

*ahem, musters best Jerry Seinfeld voice*

Why do they call it Final Fantasy anyway... Last time I checked, THERE WERE LIKE 28 GAAAAAAMES!

September? Holy fucking shit I thought it was suppose to come out in June. I bought a PS3 over an xbox for 2 exclusives, FFXIII and Tekken 6, and now both are delayed like crazy so they can port them to the xbox.

wow in March?

lol i thought TC had put Sept. instead of March too.
wow, then the game is DEFINATELY gonna be delayed. no way Square can release it that early, becuase they're squares. xD

wow in March?

lol i thought TC had put Sept. instead of March too.
wow, then the game is DEFINATELY gonna be delayed. no way Square can release it that early, becuase they're squares. xD

The japanese version will be out before the end of the year.

The director said that Lightning is the most power woman in the series... Stronger than Terra? I doubt it!!! But I seriously can't wait for this game though.

5 bucks says its gonna be delayed.
Square has come out previously and stated that the American version of the game is DONE. We could be playing it tommorow on the PS3 and it would be great. However, its not ready for the 360 yet, and Square promised a simultaneous release.

Square has come out previously and stated that the American version of the game is DONE. We could be playing it tommorow on the PS3 and it would be great. However, its not ready for the 360 yet, and Square promised a simultaneous release.

I heard they still have translating to do.

Now a released date has been set they apparently are gonna release new info on the official website on the 13th of every month until it's released

^_^

Back