Final Round XV has begun!

Final Round XV in Atlanta started today and already the competition looks fierce. With a total 251 registrations for Soulcalibur V, that makes FR15 the largest Soulcalibur tournament in history! With the pot bonus from both Namco and Evolution, some of the best players in the world will be competing for over $9,000!

The expected schedule can be found here: http://www.finalround.org/FRXV/schedule.cfm
There are two streams for this event focusing on the games shown in the schedule.

Stream 1: http://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky
Stream 2: http://www.twitch.tv/funkyp

Don't forget to log onto 8WR chat to discuss the event with fellow Calibur lovers.

WeNeedToGoDeeper.jpg

Omega WON!!!!!!

Once again OMEGA shows the true level of the SoulCalibur in Dominican Republic; I'm very happy to have trained with him since SC2; this championship will inspire all the community in Dominican Republic to practice harder in order to challenge OMEGA and grow as community.

You were there!!! I didn't see you I don't think... Why didn't you say anything to anyone?

I talked to alot ppl actually, but I mainly chilled with wing_zero, Big boi, and JTO during pools. I spoke to you but i didn't get a chance to introduce myself. I was the one watching you play against that Ezio player. Nice comeback btw. lol

Very excited, particularly want to see how Ryujin fares after taking out LinkRKC yesterday.

what happened to him? the stream doesn't have his matches at all. there's only one match from him that I have found on video, but nothing else.

I talked to alot ppl actually, but I mainly chilled with wing_zero, Big boi, and JTO during pools. I spoke to you but i didn't get a chance to introduce myself. I was the one watching you play against that Ezio player. Nice comeback btw. lol
I see... I don't really remember since it was a few ppl watching but I messed up bad that match I honestly should have lost just got lucky. Taking the battery out really screws the controller. That's why in the finals hawkeye almost got DQ'd controller messing up. Who did you lose to other than omega? Oh wait... You were the black guy with a white red and black hoodie? You almost beat KDZ or somebody?

I see... I don't really remember since it was a few ppl watching but I messed up bad that match I honestly should have lost just got lucky. Taking the battery out really screws the controller. That's why in the finals hawkeye almost got DQ'd controller messing up. Who did you lose to other than omega? Oh wait... You were the black guy with a white red and black hoodie? You almost beat KDZ or somebody?

Yeah, that was me. I almost beat omega but i fell for FC b+g RO which i knew better... I did manage to beat jto and i wound up losing to hates in the end. I almost beat him too but his astaroth got the best of me. Those are the only notable players I got to face.

Yeah, that was me. I almost beat omega but i fell for FC b+g RO which i knew better... I did manage to beat jto and i wound up losing to hates in the end. I almost beat him too but his astaroth got the best of me. Those are the only notable players I got to face.
Oh yeah I saw that match it was very close I felt sorry for you when he did that thought you would break. Sucks we didn't get to play casuals. Did u stay at the hotel?

Oh yeah I saw that match it was very close I felt sorry for you when he did that thought you would break. Sucks we didn't get to play casuals. Did u stay at the hotel?

Nah, I stayed with a friend. Yea im coming out there more often tho. I got big boi's number so I'm gonna be hitting him up for games too.

Nah, I stayed with a friend. Yea im coming out there more often tho. I got big boi's number so I'm gonna be hitting him up for games too.
Sweet man we can finally play offline more often and this will help the atl community get better with better players. Did you and big boi have a seig mirror?

No, didn't get a chance to, but I'm sure I will. I did catch his match with KDZ which was cool. I'ts actually gonna be minute before I get out there again. I'm looking for work atm.

I see... me too bro just had a job interview today so hoping that went well. Well you should get everyones PSN so we can all play online until then.

Back