Find aPats on XBL here.

JDub

Mmm. Pie.
This is for anyone who wants to find and play some aPats. I hardly ever come across them (us).

XBL: Demon of Mibu
Skill level: you may point and laugh
Hours: after 6:30 PM CST to past midnight during the week. Then, as much as I can on the weekend until the wife CE's me.

I'm EU aPat player.
XBL; see under avatar.
Skill level; I think I'm kinda awesome, acctually.
Time: EU, Sweden UTC/GMT +1hr

Adding you now! You'll be my first fellow aPat goer.

My skill level: I'unno. Moderately mediocre? Slightly above the under-average players? You tell me. I've only played two aPat's in ranked and both were obviously brand new to either the game or the character. :(

Hours: very sporadic. Sometimes on as late as 3 or 4 AM EST, sometimes as early as 8 AM EST. I work retail.

Edit: your list is full. :(

I like this idea XD

XBL: Dark khill
Lvl: I would say above average but not anything overly fancy.
Hours: During week I'm mostly off(most of the time in weeks will be my brother the one who is playing but some days I play). You can mostly find me online in weekends

I also play Alpha, but he's not my main. i won't have live for a minute but i'd happily play you when i get it back

I'm glad to report I've had good times with everyone I've met from this thread. Keep'em comin'! :)

XBL : Ranu91
Skill Level : I would say not terrible and not overly good. :)
Playtimes : whenever to be honest. mostly on in the afternoons.

@JDub i will happily delete someone of my freinds list to add you and maybe we can have a alpha vs alpha mirror match? :)

@Ranu91
Feel free to send an invite. If you hadn't noticed, you can click on my XBL tag to the left (under my avatar) and invite me from the link. :)

GT: CappuccinoJak
level: JFT after errrryyyything you do!
time to play: anytime, usually later

i can get the JFs i want reliably enough, but i need to do better in general though.

Then stop doing JF Twister after everything, lol. If you play Street Fighter, treat it exactly as you would a Shoryu without FADC meter. Honestly if I see JF Twister happy aPats I smile inside because I've already won the match, haha.

Then stop doing JF Twister after everything, lol. If you play Street Fighter, treat it exactly as you would a Shoryu without FADC meter. Honestly if I see JF Twister happy aPats I smile inside because I've already won the match, haha.
huh, the thought about shoryukens never crossed my mind until now! makes sense now that i think about it lol. i also get happy whooping on JFT happy alphas, it's nice when they give ya a free hit lol.

I personally think that playing a good Alpha comes down to reading the opponent as soon as you reach mid level or higher. Learning all the JF's is a babystep, what you need to learn is perfect rushdown. There is a very fine line between rushing down well and suicide, but there is an equally fine line between being patient and overly passive, which is no better. That is the real skill a good Alpha player has:
Quick downloading and adaptations, being able to bait well, making good reads and resoursefulness all tied together with perfect execution.
Played flawlessly, Alpha cannot be beaten by any character in this game*, but you win through beating your opponent rather than their character, he has his panic buttons but they are equally dangerous to you.

*Don't fall under the illusion that you will ever play without flaw consistently, even woahhzz isn't that asian. Everybody makes mistakes. This characters only limitation is the player.

Actually I should put myself on this list now that I think about it:
Xbl: Synraii
Availability: I play on PS3 now but I can play on Xbl if I choose so if you pm me asking for games I'm happy to oblige, but I won't be on randomly.

XBL: JustinAkatsuki
Although I use alpha not so much anymore...my skills have dulled haven't used alpha in months. I may just drop him from my secondaries, I just dont have the execution to use him like I use too.

Back