First mode you'll play?

What's the first mode you'll play in SCVI?

• Soul Chronicle

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • Libra of Soul

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Arcade

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Practice

Votes: 44 54.3%
  • CAS

Votes: 10 12.3%

• Other

• Total voters

Nyte

Fu-ma's Shadow
What's the first mode you'll play in Soulcalibur VI once you boot everything up?

I'll probably go to Soul Chronicle myself.

Soul Chronicle to get whatever that Unlocks, then dedicate myself to Libra of Souls... which will likely eat my soul.

Soul Chronicle seems like a good way to get an introduction to all the characters and I'm interested to see what their stories are.

I really want to try Online (with some labbing in Practice thrown in), but I usually use single player modes as a training ground of sorts beforehand. Depends on how long Libra of Souls is I guess.

I'm jumping straight into CaS! See what parts are available to me off the bat and see if there are any of my previous CaSes that I can remake, after that it'll be off to grinding the game to test out how everyone plays now!

Soul Chronicle for sure. Get a basic grasp on all the fighters and figure out which one fits me best, then off to CaS with that play style and bounce between Libra and Practice.

Soul Chronicle just makes the most sense, just as the games before it. Finish the main story and all the side stories, then make a CaS and jump into Libra of Soul, probably play it a few times to see all the variations, and hopefully by then have unlocked most if not all of the CaS parts to actually make serious characters with the full gamut of things unlocked, and then take everything online to play with others.

Practice mode just to get a really good handle on some of the new characters as well as my mains, then Soul Chronicle followed by Libra of Soul and CaS.

Soul Chronicle main story, then bounce between Libra of Soul (with a lot of CaS-ing going on) and the individual character stories in Soul Chronicle. Then online. Practice as needed.

Practice.
So much stuff i want to try.
Are there moves from previous SCs nobody has found yet?
Test the whole command list while Soul Charged (so hyped that Soul Charge is back :)
Labbing Reversal Edge, Lethal Hits, new CEs, character specific gimmicks, combos and so on.
Doing all the new things by myself, that i've only seen others do on youtube and twitch before.

After that probably Story or maybe directly into online, i hope online is as good as SCVs online mode.

Last edited:
Back