First tournament in Dominican REP

It is good to see someone using Zas seriously in tournament, and very well at that. Congratulations Omega

A Zas winning a tournament... man, that's unusual.

Good job man, congrats on the win.

edit: OK, that string at 2:23 in the finals video is just pure sweetness.

You da man dude.

It's not just any Zass, we're taking about Omega Mitsurugi's Zass. Nice to see you on form Norman.

Felicidades Omega.

Esta bueno eso, representando con el negro aunque no este tan rankeao en este juego. Funfactor!!!

Sigue pa alante que el negro tripea.

Hey thanks for the compliments guys i really appreciated, still more vid to come keep in touch with the link i posted peace.

cool I'll look forward to more vids. I've posted brief comments for the grand finals and stryker vs blaster

So in DR you play first to 3 wins in tournaments? Any particular reason for that?

cool I'll look forward to more vids. I've posted brief comments for the grand finals and stryker vs blaster

So in DR you play first to 3 wins in tournaments? Any particular reason for that?
No there is no reason thats how we play so everybody will be satisfised with the amount of matches, personally i find 2 matches are to easy to win so everybody is comfortable with these rules.

Flawless execution.

Omega you've been inspiring Zas players heh heh :) go make an appearance in the Zas soul arena, they'd appreciate it.

Nothing unusual here. Good shit norman, not saying shit but we gots a Zas down here in SA...almost plays like you, but he's creative...ahh the days....i played against that Zas. ALMOST makes me want to give him a whirl...

But i can't touch black people....because...according to San Antonio...i'm not black....*cries*

Again...good shit omega.

Back