Fixing Turtle Beach Headset

K0rN_b4LL

[14] Master
So I was having a rather bad time at SCV the other night and got a little frustrated. I put my Turtle Beach headset down on the floor and then dropped my fight stick on the floor as well. What I didn't notice at first is that I dropped my fight stick right on top of the headset and this was the result-
IMAG0363_zps01a85f68.jpg

Normally it should look like this-
IMAG0364_zpse76f35b5.jpg

If you are wondering what that crap is all over the first pic I tried to fix it with super glue but all I had was the liquid form and it dripped all over the thing. Right now I just have it duct taped back together but I don't think that will hold. Anyone know a more permanent solution to putting this thing back together?

How to fix a turtle beach headset....

Step 1: Throw it in the garbage.
Step 2: Never buy a turtle beach ever again.
Step 3: ?????
Step 4: Profit.

I've got to agree with Jaxel, Turtle Beach was the first headset brand I bought for gaming in college and they are worthless.

Buy a 2 part epoxy at any auto parts store (comes in a double barreled syringe type thing.). I would take a little fine sand paper or scotch brite and rough up whatever areas you are going to adhere the epoxy to. Kinda like roughing up something to get paint to stick to it better. Same principle.

I wont look pretty, but it should hold for a while.

Back