[Florida] lol, Florida thread

They said they would provide, but don't rely on that, my best advice is to order one via Internet, just google best Xbox to ps3 converters, take the time to window shop, price comparisons, reviews etc. then order.. It will take atleast, atleast 2 weeks for it to arrive in the states, most converters are from over seas, so start now... I didn't receive mine in time for CEO, it took 2 weeks and a business day to receive mine.

Anybody can join. I think you might be getting confused with the Fighters Arena. THat is invite only. They take the top 8 from the previous tournaments and put them in a bracket to fight for cash and blowjobs.

Well said enk:) yo btw mlg nc seems to be five man carpool, me you, kab, dime and epic... But if more peeps are interested and can take another car, then it will be two cars, perhaps up to 8 peeps:) the sausage party is on;)

Hey, I'm interested in joining with you guys if you don't mind. I'm not a 100% sure whether I am going to go or not.

I live in Sanford next to Seminole State College (Lake Mary Campus). My facebook is facebook.com/ZeroELopez if you guys need more info.

I want to go for the Skullgirls exhibition I hear they will have there. If I go then I will play Soul Calibur also. Hopefully my Viola can take some people out for you guys. I am not as good in the game as Enk, DIME, or Epic sadly.

i am 100% confirmed for MLG. i would think the carpool would still be cheaper than a flight with 3 people. me, you and enk are all confirmed yes? i know dime and epic are up in the air at the moment, but if one of them cant make it, zero looks very interested.

Thanks To Gavin's Very Generous Offer, You Bet Your Sweet Asses We're Going. We Need To Represent Florida And Rape Face. So Yes, This Carpool Is Definitely Gonna Happen. NO Questions Asked.

Awesome...if we can get two cars and a couple of people zero can go also yes me, kab, and enk are definites then, Colin will you be at SE-GC? If so we can solidify our plans there... Zero will you be there? And assassin?

DIME Is Going If I'm Going Without A Doubt. I'd Love For Zero To Come With Us To MLG As Well. But My Jeep Can Only Fit So Many People. I Know Me, DIME, Gavin, Colin, And Enk Can Fit In The Jeep. I Already Worked That Out. If Zero Is Willing To Ride In The Very Back Of The Jeep, Then Hell We Would All Fit Lol. Zero Said He'd Be There At FS2012 I Believe. And I Don't See Why Alex Wouldn't Be There Either.

Wow we're going to pile out that mother fucker like a clown car haha..but yes us five and zero in the back if it's not to inhumane:/ maybe we can get Alex to go and another or two.. Alex is assassin right?

Wow we're going to pile out that mother fucker like a clown car haha..but yes us five and zero in the back if it's not to inhumane:/ maybe we can get Alex to go and another or two.. Alex is assassin right?

Lol. Yeah, Alex Is Assassin. But If We Get A Car To Go With Us, Then I Dont Wanna Force Zero To Stay In The Back. Unless, He Likes Tight Places. xD

Awesome...if we can get two cars and a couple of people zero can go also yes me, kab, and enk are definites then, Colin will you be at SE-GC? If so we can solidify our plans there... Zero will you be there? And assassin?

I will ask my boss this week since he is finally back. Hopefully nothing is planned that I have to be here to move or something.

Back