[Florida] lol, Florida thread

Ashley? Like smashley enk? Yes a van would be good, it's going to cost dinero though, I have never rented a vehicle though... Hbu enk?

That's her, Gavin. She's looking to go as well. She said she can drive, but she uses premium gas in her car so she's looking for a couple extra people to lower the cost. Renting a car is pretty easy. Whoever rents it has to provide proof of insurance and valid drivers license. It can cost like 40 bucks a day. There also might be mileage restrictions as well. I know I wouldn't be able to put it in my name as I don't have a car myself therefore don't have insurance. I'll double check the requirements though and see how much it would cost.

O wow, tell her I said Ello...hmm thanks enk for the info.. So far, me, you, kab, dime, epic, zero, maybe Alex and ashley.. I think if she drives her car, it's better to pay a lil more for premium than rent a van..

Yeah, for sure. I just checked some rates on minivans, and they are going to cost nearly 500 bucks for the weekend lol...

You're not only deviliously handsome, you're also pretty smart. I'll hit her up and tell her to come post over here.

Also, I am considering renting a car. I can probably get one cheap for the weekend. I have a license, am insured, and (sadly) am over 25, so the rate goes down.

I'd be nervous to have that many dudes in the Benz... she is a tank, yet still very sensitive. <3

Hey, Gav! It's been a minute. :)

Awesome, the rooms are like $140 a night, and need to get one soon, like this week. Said they only had like 8 left for the group rate.

Also, when are we all going? Driving up Thursday and leaving Sunday?

<3 wg

Howdy, Ikr lol :) it been a minute or two:p yo i believe we have to split rooms, like maybe two rooms or we can all just stay in one room, i dont mind where i sleep...So we have to figure out the total head count I'd say ASAP.... but yes reservation ASAP is in need... Ash will you be @ segc? Yes thurs to Sunday makes the most sense ESP for driving... I'll look for some more rooms near the venue, since we have cars driving 10 or 20 minuets Away could slash the over night stays...

Ok, whoever is reading this and is interested in going to mlg .. I'd say @ segc this Saturday, is the best place for us to work out the trip. But if you cannot make it to segc, then we have to really start tieing up the loose ends here like pronto, due to hotel reservations, vehicles, who's driving in what etc. Ok, so who will be @ segc to start? I will be there and I know enk, epic, dime will be there, who else?

I will try to make it out this weekend as well. I might have some guests tag along, but they never have been to a tournament before and were curious about it when I talked about it.

Back