Forgotten whildst hidding

lol, I've only been a soul calibur player from IV and V unfortunetly, my favorite styles consist of Cervantes, Tira, and Nightmare, if you include those from IV, I also liked Talim, Amy and of course, Kamikirimusi. I still play regularly, I take time to make my creations so they turn out great, I've even remade Kami although she is not perfect as perfect is impossible. Kami is my favorite looking character in the game but Tira is my favorite style while Cervantes is usually my best. I only came across this forum via the xbox.com forums and had a moment of hilarity from Bigman getting upset about losing to a girl. So here I am now.

Interesting. You seem to have interest in CAS so I'll let you click the link in my sig or you can explore the CAS forums the way you see fit. Competitive wise, I'll leave to you asking for help if you desire to improve. Anyways, hope to see you around.

~stupid moment~
what is CAS?.... .-.
now that i feel as dumb as possible
the things i need to work on is my timing, as always, and just guards, as for the life of me, i cannot just-anything, i literally rely on the basics to win a fight and those barely cut-it anymore...
~sound like a noob-a-ho~

from what ive gathered, its just a creation contest? sounds cool, anyway, i must begin my lurking for a master to take me in.....~

Create a soul is what it's called when you create any character in soul calibur. Yoshi there sometimes runs contests though

soo, it's a re-creation contest? of course im only using the term contest on the terms of it actually being a contest, but CaS is just simply the term here for creations? correct?

The CAS forums in general is all about flaunting your CAS. We do contests, but I just happen to be the CAS secretary of the CAS forums or whatever. In other words, certain peeps make a contest thread and I just add it in the Link thread. The Link thread is like the link to find all contests ever made. It also has links to some extra stuff to help and entertain.

Otherwise, you can create your own thread and show your CAS.

Welcome Kami. I like creating CaS characters as well. You get a like just because Kami was one of my favorite guest characters in SCIV. Her designer, Hisayuki (Mai-hime, Mai-Otome, and certain characters from Queen's Blade), is actually one of my favorite artists.

S/he wouldn't really know the term Create-a-Soul, as s/he said, s/he started playing at Soul Calibur IV. That term was only used in III. Now it's just "Creation(s)".

Back