Free the elves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfestedLoli

[09] Warrior
Stop the racism against elves! One day I hope we can live in a world where humans and elves can live in peace and not be banned from tournament play!

you play hilde and broken amy clone...

Tell ya what, we wont stop the ban talk, but we'll let you use Metaknight. That'll be less broken....k?

I personally always preferred the Nekos. At least they offer companionship. The elves just hold themselves up in their little forest towns talking shit about us.

Elves may be assholes, but they make some damn tasty cookies. Everytime I need a fresh batch, I go to my oak tree in my backyard and knock on it using my foot... they provide me cookies, I provide them protection from the cats.

My worst case scenario would be this guy:
keebler_2.jpg

dying from one of these Satan spawns:
150028278_3d48c30808.jpg

I just realized if there are no more elves who will makc our christmas presents?

On the note of that Santa the ones that delivers the toys to us but the elves make them and santa get's all the glory. DAMNIT the christmass elves need more credit.

The day elves get unbanned, will be the day DK is gonna be happy and non-mean with everyone.
Elves are broken... they have magic powers behind their swords... even they are smart enough to clone only top tiers characters... when Namco release a full Elves version of the game then we will make you champion of the Elf SC4... LOL PRIMO.

Elves are broken... they have magic powers behind their swords... even they are smart enough to clone only top tiers characters... when Namco release a full Elves version of the game then we will make you champion of the Elf SC4... LOL PRIMO.

Ay primo!
Venga! Allow them!
Que soy basura sin ella =(

you play hilde and broken amy clone...

Tell ya what, we wont stop the ban talk, but we'll let you use Metaknight. That'll be less broken....k?

sounds like the biggest Q_Q i have ever heard................

broken amy clone?

OMG SLIGHTLY MORE RANGE BROKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back