FreeMeal's SC5 CAS

Glad you guys like her. I think it turned out better than I expected it too. Ended up using the roman toga to make her coat.
Y'know I didn't even notice til you pointed it out. It works really well and avoids the bulk of the big overcoat. You never fail to impress man.

Here's some Jojo's Bizarre Adventure guys:

Jonathan Joestar:
iId7yLWJqI1BD.png

Tried to go for a cell-shaded look.

King Crimson:
ib1GAFctiSq4kd.png

Here's some more recent stuff:

ibjQ3xwtep0rAX.png
Elesis from Elsword request.
ibeF8EvsLi30s8.png
Valeera from WOW request.
ibpIvKlSUyv30B.png
Merag for Yu-gi-Oh request.
itzzp4Zhg8rYe.png
Metal Alice from Power Rangers request.
iF6S0tl95oDYl.png
Enrique Eglesias request.
ibkhtlAA9vl75g.png
Napoliation from RWBY request.
itK2ZfFn6Cfpr.png
White armer class from Monster Hunter Request.
ibyzYzIgRhMxL5.png
Tekken 3 Yoshimitsu request.

There's stuff I probably missed, so I'll post again in the near future.

Last edited:
Elesis isn't from RWBY, just a heads up.

So good though man, I never comment enough anymore but your CaS are always so solid. :D

A matador, that is something i never saw before, and incredibly well executed. Maybe i would have used hilde style with a white flag though but Raph works... Maybe some creative use of ExEq i dunno bull t....cles hanging from the belt using a heart or something :P
Jap warrior has soe interesting stuff (face / head design, color scheme), yeah, not bad at all !

Thanks, Vilarcane. Sadly, that matador is from a while ago, and I've since deleted her to make more room. Glad you like her and the female samurai. I was quite pleased at how much mileage I got out of that one feudal art sticker.

Thanks, Vilarcane. Sadly, that matador is from a while ago, and I've since deleted her to make more room. Glad you like her and the female samurai. I was quite pleased at how much mileage I got out of that one feudal art sticker.

Ok, too bad...remember you can use cloud, hardrive and as many USB keys as you wish to create multiple saves, otherwise, how do you think i could have kept my 350+ characters in the first place :) Make a backup of the harddrive ones if you want, i sure did...
I keep my keys in the SCV collector's edition "library book" and in only take them out when kids wanna have our usual SCV tourneys for birthday and all. I would be very sad to lose them, even though i deleted maybe 50 in the process of refining my technique and design overtime...
I still have the artbooks i designed and printed of course.

And remember, a great concept like your matador screams for a redesign, you will be amazed how many things you can improve with what you certainly have learned in between...

Oops, I forgot to mention that I do back-up my saves. I should do a better job, though, like keep a txt file with the names of the cas on that file. You're right, though. I can always go back and do a better job when I have time.

Put the work back on the stocks and achieve perfection...
I noticed how i improved over a year or two in the drawing department, same goes for CAS (or anything that requires practice)

Back