FreeMeal's SoulCalibur 6 Creations (with some SC5, perhaps)

Count Orlok from Nosferatu
SC6FreeMealRequestNosferatuA.png

((Click Here for Formula))

Spiritus from Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
SC6FreeMealRequestSpritusA.png

Mikan from Dangan Ronpa 2
SC6FreeMealRequestMikanA.png

SC6FreeMealRequestMithraA.png

I should've realized it sooner. Groh is the SC equivalent of Lars, edgy as heck :P He looks SO close to the T7 model, the amount of details is scary!
Nakoruru too, she's very beautifully done, looks as if you modded in a model of hers from a SamSho title, absolutely stellar work, bravo!! :D
I don't know the other two but hey, cool stuff :)

It's not just the edginess, they actually share a bunch of moves. Not 1:1 full copy/paste, but sort of spiritual successors. He was a lightning screw, silent entry stance off some moves, their big, meaty low looks similar too.

Thanks very very much. Glad you like them. More will be on the way.

Thanks very much, @Pocky-Yoshi. So far I haven't had one that made me go back to SC5, which is a nice surprise. Still really looking forward to that armor pack, though!

Hey do you still do SC5 formulas if so do you think you could make Sun Wukong and I know that's probably gonna be a little difficult considering the fact that there are so many different iterations of Sun Wukong that it's not even funny but if you could please try that would be amazing

You want him for SC5? I've been focussing on SC6. So you don't necessarily want any specific version of him, just one that looks best for SoulCalibur?

You have most variating and fabulous collection of characters sir :). The Vasto Lorde Ichigo definetily stole my attention. Can´t wait to see what you come up with next :D.

Well, it doesn't hurt to ask a specific version of SC for for FreeMeal to make, however, I assume he has to do SCV and SCVI seperately at the same time. Considering what parts are and aren't available.

And with the CaS 1 pack coming fairly soon on SCVI, hopefully FreeMeal has more leeway to make things good.

Nice work with your latests creations. I particulary like the Guyver, looks menacing, the colour theme is rather solid and the head in particular looks well executed using Eq. Keep up the good work ;).

You want him for SC5? I've been focussing on SC6. So you don't necessarily want any specific version of him, just one that looks best for SoulCalibur?
yes for SC5 I do not have SC6... yet... And as for which version of him I was kinda thinking either the one from Smite or the one from League of Legends or a cross between the two but when I went to look at them again I realized that I didn't really like their designs all that much so how about secret option number three and go with the one from unruly Heroes

Back