FreeMeal's SoulCalibur 6 Creations (with some SC5, perhaps)

@Herr-Krieg Thanks! He's from the manga of the same name. There was a push in the 90's with 2 US produced live-action movies.

@MistaKoo Thanks very much. Lars was tough as well.

@Z3R01 Unfortunately, I'll be away from my PS3 for a while, so I'm afraid I won't be able to make him in SC5.

@WindupSkeleton Yeah both characters from Slay The Spire got requested. Glad both you and the requesters seem happy with them.

Things should improve now that I have my precious Wide-Opening Gloves to work with. A great deal of versatility. Now if only I can get an actual belt so I can cut off the bottoms of some tops cleanly...

Aw man that sucks... well I guess you could make him on SC6 and whenever I get it I'll be able to make him on there

@Z3R01 I added your request to the queue. Thanks!

Raubahn from Final Fantasy 14

((Click for Youtube Formula)

Johnny Joestar from JOJO Steel Ball Run

((Click for Youtube Formula))

Yukiko Amagi from Persona 4

Darth Maul from Star Wars

Most unique and eye catching desings my friend ;)! The moment I laid my eyes on Ornstein I thought he was an Adeptus Custodes warrior from Warhammer 40 000 series XD. Very nice work with him and his golden colour theme with a noticable red top ornament.

Neat work with Smough as well :). I haven´t really played Dark Souls series, but from what I have seen its overall environment is rather dark. And I just can´t kinda get that feeling from him. On the contrary, I find his design hilarious XD. Not in the bad way, absolutely not. He just looks so unique and funny with all the Eqs you utilized to give him that fat and eyecathing form.

Keep up the good work, can´t wait to see what you will come up with next ;).

Thanks @Herr-Krieg! These two are my favourites from that game. I went through many revisions in SC5 trying to get them right. Now I got them in 6, I feel much better about things. Makes me more excited to play it too.

Thanks @Herr-Krieg! These two are my favourites from that game. I went through many revisions in SC5 trying to get them right. Now I got them in 6, I feel much better about things. Makes me more excited to play it too.

Heh, you are most welcome ;)! I can see your hard work in them. I have nothing against SC5, but once I got my hands on SC6 on PS4.....I just couldn´t handle the graphic difference when trying to play SC5 again XD.

Your recreations are really good, Link is pretty spot on and I like the way you did the Wii Fit Trainer's hair. I also really like your Ornstein and Smough, I never really got into the Soulsborne games but I always liked their aesthetic and i feel like you did a good job of capturing that.

I don't know half of the RCAS you do, which is why i rarely comment on your spot-on work, but your Dark Souls RC, being a big fan of the series, are quite a sight to behold. Ant the bunny is bunnylarious...

Wow, thanks everyone! I take pride trying to be as accurate as possible, from all angles.

@Wyldwarrior Yeah I tried to go with that polygonal, matte shaded look for Wii Fit Trainer. So I used the extra parts to get that. This is also the 2nd time the weird school swimsuit contributed. The other time was making Twilight Princess Zelda's necklace.

@Atom45 That's a big compliment, thanks!

@VILARCANE Even though you don't know most of the RCAS I post, you still take the time to look in my thread, which I really appreciate.

Big request dump. Here we go:

D.Dark from Fighting EX Layer.

((YouTube))

Sun Wukong from Unruly Heroes

((YouTube))

Hilde's 2P costume from SC5

((YouTube))

Aqua from Kingdom Hearts 3

((YouTube))

King Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z

((YouTube))

Sailor Moon

((YouTube))

Kiko Katoyama from Sgt. Frog (Keroro)

((YouTube))

Darwin Watterson from The Amazing World of Gumball

((YouTube))

Goro Majima from Yakuza

((YouTube))

Spongebob Squarepants

((YouTube))

Funny Valentine from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run

((YouTube))

Sorry for not keeping a regular schedule. Enjoy.

@SAPirata Glad you like them. There's a YouTube formula on how to make them under each one. Feel free to add any of these to your collection.

Back