Frozen Image poses

bushindu

[11] Champion
Seeing as the netcode for sc5 sucks, majority of us are plagued with the communicating shitty message. Lets take advantage of it and post the funny and sometimes obscene images it provides us ^^

Picture.jpg

While it's a cute idea for a thread, this is untrue. An occasional disconnect is not too high a price to pay for being able to block lows on reaction.
lol fair enough, however despite the efforts, there are matches where lag is very noticeable

I can't believe I actually have a reason to post in this thread again.

communicatinglol.jpg

What were the odds it would freeze at that moment, on a match where I was wearing that outfit?

I guess it proves that you never know what you'll find unless you're actually looking for it.

That one with the succubus actually looks really cool.

I got another one of Natsu's 6A+B in the same position as the last one. The game must like freezing on that move.

Even with those quality of pictures I still can't get over how great the look when still. Anyway I'll try to have my camera ready and see what I can get.

These are GLORIOUS~ I need more!! Ivy looks like shes just chillin~ And LMAO the breakdancing one is hella funny xD

Back