FSAK - Post Tournament Banter

Oh, and sorry I didn't remember everyone's names!! This was my first Calibur major, truly (been to others, but I've had my heart in other games, so I didn't take the time to meet the community the way I probably should have), so please excuse me if I asked your name two or three times. I'm terrible with names, and there were 60 of you... lol. Think I got most of you though! See you at the next major??

Lol you're welcome Bubbles.

I'll wait for the full shoutouts in the true thread, but I have to agree with everyone here that you cannot give enough credit to Idle, Hacker (HYPE!), Alicia, and the rest of the GU crew who, although terrible at air hockey, did put together a solid weekend.

Thanks to Idle and Jaxel and everyone else who helped run shit. Idle especially. Kid was at the venue when we left for sleep and then right back there when we show up the next day. The only time I saw him rest was when I suddenly woke up Monday morning and he was passed out at the foot of my bed mumbling about hallucinations. Even though he took the stick I was using and lost me the tourney, he's a cool guy.

Special thanks to Khent and Dully for hooking me up with US funbucks when my always-poor planning caught up with me.

Props to everybody for everything. Especially Idle, Alicia + the GU people for the entire tourney, Khent for driving my sorry arse all over the place + suffering all my rants, Wavedashinloli for letting me bum around in his room + making me want a damn PSP, Rowell for VF5 and taking care of my bag, Hates for letting bum off his last cig + taking the time to peace my sorry X out again, Hacker Mike and KDZ for being hilarious, Serge for champagne SC3 and man-hugs, and Zeroeffect for turning X's aK into a risky move.

Back