Fukou's art crap

Yeah. Honestly, if I was going to recommend between Sai and Manga Studio, I'd recommend Manga Studio. Unless you're really into doing vectors (which look SUPER crisp, robotic and defined like that top picture there), Manga Studio is by far the best program out there for doing things like comics or manga or whatnot in my opinion. It's so responsive and natural.

Honestly, I'm close to moving over 100% to Manga Studio since the painting is pretty much right on par with Photoshop. I'm not really sure what exact style you like to draw in, but Manga Studio brings a very traditional vibe to the digital world.

galatea_by_finis_amoris-d4mtaye.jpg

This isn't the best drawing, but it kinda shows off the ink tool a bit. I thought it was cool so I just scribbled all over the picture LOL

I have a tablet pen coming in the mail right now. What exactly are you looking for in an art program? I could try to throw together a recording of some stuff if you wanted. Or I'm sure you could search youtube since no doubt people are using all three aforementioned programs.

Yeah. Honestly, if I was going to recommend between Sai and Manga Studio, I'd recommend Manga Studio. Unless you're really into doing vectors (which look SUPER crisp, robotic and defined like that top picture there), Manga Studio is by far the best program out there for doing things like comics or manga or whatnot in my opinion. It's so responsive and natural.

Honestly, I'm close to moving over 100% to Manga Studio since the painting is pretty much right on par with Photoshop. I'm not really sure what exact style you like to draw in, but Manga Studio brings a very traditional vibe to the digital world.

galatea_by_finis_amoris-d4mtaye.jpg

This isn't the best drawing, but it kinda shows off the ink tool a bit. I thought it was cool so I just scribbled all over the picture LOL

I have a tablet pen coming in the mail right now. What exactly are you looking for in an art program? I could try to throw together a recording of some stuff if you wanted. Or I'm sure you could search youtube since no doubt people are using all three aforementioned programs.
Thanks for another preview picture! At first I thought the ink lines was some kind of evaporating power energy from the first but then the heart shape on the hair kinda stood out xD
If I ever have the time or want to try making a manga, I'll try Manga Studio. Is it a free program or does it cost money?

I'm not sure as to what I really want in an art program. Photoshop was the first thing I got so that's all I've used and it seemed to get everything I needed done so I just stuck with it lol. But I can never seem to be able to draw the lines art out on it or on my tablet. So then I'm reduced to drawing with normal pencil and paper before using my printer to scan the picture onto my computer by greyscale. Then I just color it on there.

Seeing your art thread actually motivated me abit to throw up some art stuff of mine later lol. Truth be told I have't really found my 'style' of drawing yet. It's been years but I'm still looking for what makes my art different from others. Anyways, I don't wanna bother so you don't have to put up a video for me lol. There are some pretty good tutorials up on youtube that i can check out and im always surprised by what I find. It feels good to learn something new every time haha.

listening to bullet train while looking at your play with lighting. Makes for a fun graphic.

Back