Full Speed Aerial Kicks is here, are you ready?!!!!!!!!

So it's finally here. The tournament everybody and their momma's momma have been waiting for. Full Speed Aerial Kicks this weekend in Massachusetts. One entire weekend of nothing but Soul Calibur featuring the best Calibur players in North America in one large scale round robin tournament.

I know this tournament is going to be ridiculous just from the fact that I will have to play everyone who enters in the main tournament. So if 60 people enter the ironman tournament, I will have to play 59 matches. Usually in tournaments, I'll play 2 matches and that would be the end of it. But the good thing is that I will have a better idea of my overall skill level since what usually happens at tournaments is that my first match is again someone who places either 1st or 2nd at that tournament.

The main thing that I am looking forward to is getting together with the community and having a great time. Every Calibur tournament that I have been to since 2008, I've always had fun. The people in this community are so welcoming and fun to be around. Plus I will get to meet again the friends that I made when I went to Devastation back in June. Hopefully, we won't get kicked out of this venue either, but do be sure to check me out at the venue on Friday for the meet and greet.

Competing comes secondary for me since I'm old and have to work and take care of family. Boring yes but responsibilities come first so that I can do stuff like travel across state to play video games. All I know is that somebody is catching a beatdown with Sophitia. Be ready. I may enter in the Soul Calibur 2 tournament. Since I use Sophitia, all I need to do is use the same 3 moves to win. The problem is that I am overly aggressive with Sophitia when I should be patient when using her. I'll know for sure once I find out how much money I will have available.

The other thing that I am looking forward to are the money matches that will be taking place. The main "pay-per-view" match that I will be checking out will be Mick Vs Something-Unique. Will Mick add S-U to the list of big names that he's defeated or will Something-Unique show him what SC4 is all about? We'll find out soon enough. All I know is that I am talking so much trash to the loser afterwards.

In addition to the greats from North America who will be in attendance, Malek will be flying in from France to compete in this tournament and take our money. Also, he should be bringing with him a special guest as well. So it's going to be really interesting to see who comes out on top when its all said and done. And if you are unable to make it to the tournament, Jaxel will be streaming the entire event which you should be able to get to using the link below.

Get hype!!!!!!!!!! http://www.8wayrun.com/live (or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/8wayrun)

I'm hyped as hell also. It'll be good seeing you again too, Malice. Maybe you'll get your revenge from what happened at DEV, haha. Good blog though. Hype is definitley through the roof. Seriously, if you're anywhere near MA and you've not decided to go yet... do it. It'll be worth it. I'll be there, drunk 6/5 of the days I'm there... :D. So, I'll see all my friends in about two days, and I'm looking forward to meeting some of the other greats I have yet to.

See you guys there.

Don't worry, revenge is coming. I can actually block that 2KB Mitsu nonsense on CRT. And I will probably be on that drank too. It's going to be good times.

Maybe, we'll see how it goes. Money wise. Like I said, we'll speak in person :D.

as i finish packing and heading out the door...i am HYPED for this event. now...just 2000 miles to go. see yall in boston!

Getting drunk is for pussies! Smoke some crack!

Xeph;221049 said:
I'm hyped as hell also. It'll be good seeing you again too, Malice. Maybe you'll get your revenge from what happened at DEV, haha. Good blog though. Hype is definitley through the roof. Seriously, if you're anywhere near MA and you've not decided to go yet... do it. It'll be worth it. I'll be there, drunk 6/5 of the days I'm there... :D. So, I'll see all my friends in about two days, and I'm looking forward to meeting some of the other greats I have yet to.

See you guys there.

Hope everyone does well, and PLEASE RECORD AS MANY VIDEO'S AS POSSIBLE OF EVERY PLAYER AND CHARACTER MATCHUP. Even though I've only been to 2 different, offline tournies/sessions, I still have played people like Xeph, Lobo, Suirad(on and off), NDK, etc quite a few times, and hope they'll do well at FSAK.

Good luck guys, have fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdaniyel
Back