Full Speed Aerial Kicks: SC4 Iron Man Tournament

The way I see it, a truly elite player doesn't need to try to explain and convince others why they're elite. It's just something that's known.

Not in SC lol. In the SC world ur only as elite as the character u use even among some pro's including urself. There are only few in the SC world who deem u as elite and those who do so also happen to be elite and or not in the U.S.

So ur statement is invalid unless ur speaking about other fighters :)

Edit: Oops minor mistake let me not generalize incorrectly

I meant also happen to be elite as there are a number of people in the U.S who don't fit the tacky SC mentality. My mistake since I know a couple.

Not in SC lol. In the SC world ur only as elite as the character u use even among some pro's including urself. There are only few in the SC world who deem u as elite and those who do so also happen to be elite and or not in the U.S.

So ur statement is invalid unless ur speaking about other fighters :)

Edit: Oops minor mistake let me not generalize incorrectly

I meant also happen to be elite as there are a number of people in the U.S who don't fit the tacky SC mentality. My mistake since I know a couple.

I can't speak for other people, but I look at results. It's simple for me: win big and you're elite in my book. If you think I am wrong, then you may want to recheck what the definition of elite is.

There's a few people in this community who I consider to be the elites in this game. This community also has alot of great players. But some of y'all need to calm down a little bit. Elite no, elitist yes.

And the thing is with this format, everybody has to play each other. I love that about this tournament. We will really see who is elite, who is great, who is aiight, and who is straight up doo doo in this game. Whoever comes in top 5 can talk all the crap they want without any complaints from me.

I'm also loving the interest that people are having in this tournament and the revived interest SC4 is starting to get. Right now I am still hurting from going out west to hype up Devastation (where was you at S-U?) but I will try my hardest to make it up here and body people.

I like to save my real smack talk until I actually get to an event since you never know what can happen, but we'll see what happens two months from now. I'll be going hard at this game until then. I hope everyone will be ready.

Ur actions are different than what u preach. The post u made not to long ago in this thread among the many you have made states something about "Thuggish and RTD used Hilde so relax". The mindset of skill through character otherwise no need for such a statement. To much hate in ur blood clouds the truth to. I remember u were once on my side before I started not giving a fuck about u :)

You can stop casually calling me an elitist. I'll confirm for u. I am an Elitist as well as an Elite there u go :). Im also not the only one on here so don't fool urself. Im just real and bold about mine no need to be under the radar and to be honest I get a kick out of it.

I cancelled Dev to go to Ireland and chill for 2 weeks with some friends I made in France :). While u preach about making friends and the experience I already made them and lived the experience. Trip was postponed due to early internship though so i'll go after.

Last but not least Malice I have accomplished all u preach. Stop lagging behind with hate.

Malice and SU stop bogging down this thread with your bickering and take it PMs. No one wants to read your slap fights.

Rigel....let 'em.

Besides, its fun watchin these two debate it out. As long as it's between those two and no one else get's involved then what's it going to hurt huh?

The better man wins the fight. That's always a part of life, and survival :D

This is a tournament thread not a thread for 2 people to complain about how they don't like each other.

I am glad that this tournament is going on, its so good to see SC4 hype again --- I'm near broke, but if by some miracle I get enough cash, I will bring my Xianghua for this...

On another note, BOOOOOOO for PS3, (I HATE PS3 Dpad) but since that has been the standard, for like, ever, I'll leave my complaint at that ^___^

Damn it! Can't wait for Sept! Going to start getting out of the Army AND get to go at some SC! Wish this would hurry up and come!

S-U: Let it go, the people whose opinion DOES matter do think youre elite. If you want to be popular on the boards post some funny videos instead.
It doesnt matter what people on the boards think, be it how good one player is or what a certain tournament placings mean, b/c most people on the boards dont have a clue.

Good luck with that tournament.

Is the location called Game Universe? I looked in GoogleMaps & that's what I found, not Game Underground. I'm not sure about the location..

S-U: Let it go, the people whose opinion DOES matter do think youre elite
Opinions are for people who want to control things. You have to believe first in order for it to matter. Therefore, there is no such thing as an opinion that matters.

Ta da!

Back