Full Speed Aerial Kicks: Side Tournaments (FSAK)

I'll get in on sc3 and sc2 if they don't fill. I don't even have easy access to a ps2, so I couldn't do much practising anyhow.

The others, though? I'm all over that.

I wasn't sure about going to this, but the side tournies are enough to get me to come out. Sign me up for SC2 and SC3.

Damn, wish there was a team tourney (guess time constraints and all that jazz messed it over, though). Either way, put me in for the Warble and Low Tier.

Coming out of my hole for SC2.

Sign me up to the list. Don't want to be last in line for it. Ryan, I hope you already signed up too man. I wanna draw you in the first round, son!

Coming out of my hole for SC2.

Sign me up to the list. Don't want to be last in line for it. Ryan, I hope you already signed up too man. I wanna draw you in the first round, son!

Holy shit.
You mean to tell me after all these years, I get to backhand you in person?!
=D!!!!

Well, finally got the $ thanks to a few really awesome people. I'll be making it to FSAK. I'll probbaly end up joining the low tier tournament and get my Zas whipped, and the all rock tournament.

Actual participants depend on who actually shows up and pays first. Interested participants:

Soul Calibur 2 (17 people, one over the limit)
thugish_pond
Ramon
Jian
Rigel
scha
kPc
Pacifist
piggy
BABY
Jer
Malice
A_J
Nightblade
TheHumanTyphoon
HajimeOwari
g0ofus
KrazyieCD

Soul Calibur 3 (10/16 people)
thugish_pond
sWoRD_LoRD
Ramon
Jian
Rigel
scha
BABY
Jer
TheHumanTyphoon
KrayzieCD

Soul Calibur 4: Low Tier (18 people)
thugish_pond
sWoRD_LoRD
Ramon
Jian
Rigel
kPc
Pacifist
piggy
page
LostProvidence
Nightblade
TheHumanTyphoon
Xeph
g0ofus
KrayzieCD
OOFMATIC
mikosu
ZeroEffect317

Just Impact Derby (12 people)
thugish_pond
Ramon
Jian
Rigel
Shenrei
page
LostProvidence
Nightblade
TheHumanTyphoon
JustKill
g0ofus
mikosu

Soul Calibur 4: Rock only (5/8 people)
page
Xeph
g0ofus
mikosu
OOFMATIC

Eh, what the heck, put me down for the JI derby and i might also enter the low tier(still deciding) if you would for me Mikosu :) i should already be locked in for the main tourney....

LP: you might be all set with just signing up in person, run it by Idle if you haven't done that yet... just in case

Assuming since there's no prepay, people can sign up at the venue, right?

Yes, but for limited entrant tourneys, like SC2/3; preference will be given to those on this list beforehand. Everything else, signing up at the venue is perfectly fine.

-Idle

Back