Future Balancing Prospects for Ezio?

Why not make the roll a command itself?

And make his Crossbow bolt a mid so he gets fullscreen mixups, while still being unsafe as they are and make Ezio's 4B+K have an evasive roll cancel too.

Also, it would be a nice gimmick to make 6ABB all mids and not just the last hit. Step-kill and mid for low mid mixups.

I feel that Ezio needs a lot of stuff. He doesn't have a traditional launcher, and it's slow at 21 frames He gets bad damage at NC, his CH damage is good but has little ways of actually catching people in CH.

Or give those same moves better CH properties, since he is a CH character by design.

Also a good suggestion would be to make some of his super unsafe stuff slightly safer and other suggested changes, such as:

- 1K: His ONLY Launcher that's ASS. Decrease its execution frames at i18 from i21. OR give it a special CH property, such as a High launch via Attack Throw (like NM's GS B height)
- 44B: make it a -8 on block instead of -12
- 11A: make it a -16 from -18, while making the move faster at i24 (from i31 for 24 damage)
- 1A: give it more CH damage, it's -18 on block make it -16
- 11B: Give it better tracking, but only on the opposite side it's performed on (11B: slight tracking to his left, 77B: right tracking)
- 6AB: Make the second hit a Mid for mixups
- 22AA: more safe on block, make it -14 (instead of -18 or 20, not 100% sure)
- 6K2: make it not so negative ON HIT: -10 from -18, make it +16 on CH, faster recovery when hitting a grounded opponent, still super negative on block
- Crossbow: Option 1: Keep it completely as is BUT make the 6B+K (forward crossbow shot) a MID or
Option 2: make it safe on block, but still unsafe on hit (change from -30 to -12)
- B+K: gunshot: make it faster to about i35-i40 from i60 or give it Tracking to both sides, while still being HIGH - 66BB : Make the second hit safe on block -10 (minus aPat's CE) but retain unsafety on whiff and Just Guard

I feel that Ezio needs a lot of stuff. He doesn't have a traditional launcher, and it's slow at 21 frames He gets bad damage at NC, his CH damage is good but has little ways of actually catching people in CH.

Or give those same moves better CH properties, since he is a CH character by design.

Also a good suggestion would be to make some of his super unsafe stuff slightly safer and other suggested changes, such as:

- 1K: His ONLY Launcher that's ASS. Decrease its execution frames at i18 from i21. OR give it a special CH property, such as a High launch via Attack Throw (like NM's GS B height)
- 44B: make it a -8 on block instead of -12
- 11A: make it a -16 from -18, while making the move faster at i24 (from i31 for 24 damage)
- 1A: give it more CH damage, it's -18 on block make it -16
- 11B: Give it better tracking, but only on the opposite side it's performed on (11B: slight tracking to his left, 77B: right tracking)
- 6AB: Make the second hit a Mid for mixups
- 22AA: more safe on block, make it -14 (instead of -18 or 20, not 100% sure)
- 6K2: make it not so negative ON HIT: -10 from -18, make it +16 on CH, faster recovery when hitting a grounded opponent, still super negative on block
- Crossbow: Option 1: Keep it completely as is BUT make the 6B+K (forward crossbow shot) a MID or
Option 2: make it safe on block, but still unsafe on hit (change from -30 to -12)
- B+K: gunshot: make it faster to about i35-i40 from i60 or give it Tracking to both sides, while still being HIGH - 66BB : Make the second hit safe on block -10 (minus aPat's CE) but retain unsafety on whiff and Just Guard

Agreed. Especially on 1k. It shouldn't be called heal lightning it's slow as bawls....

1K is also completely safe on block, beats most aGIs, and leads to about 80 damage for 25% meter.

My problem with Ezio's launcher is that the Launch is a low one, which severely limits his options for maximizing damage (especially without BE). It would have been nice to launch them higher on CH that could lead to big damage, since his gameplan is working with CH's.

I think the low launch was intended to prevent it from comboing into 6B+K, which would make his RO range pretty absurd.

His 1k is alright and is mostly fine aside from not being able to land 4AB consistently. My main problem with Ezio is that his 3b doesn't catch backstep. Since it doesnt catch backstep it forces you to use 66b to catch step and that is just horrible, I mean the damage is nice but if they block or step it you're going to eat a lot of damage. I would just like it if 3b had more range.

3B getting more range is good, but better frame advantage on NH, perhaps allow 6K2 to combo for that Bad-Ass style of win. Maybe a damage buff also. Just Saying.

NH 3B either needs more damage or less frame disadvantage on block, since like bs -4 with forced crouch would be kind of awesome.

Really all i want are hitboxes to be fixed and the ability to roll from more moves.

-Make rolling an actually stance allowing you to low crossbow for RO and distance or low sweep for faster, safer(-11), close range whiff. punishes.
-Give 3B slightly more range.
-Make CH 1K launch higher allowing for consistant 4A, B followup or 11B combo.
-Allow 2K or CE after B+G w!.
-Make 6k2 only -10 on hit.

I think a change to 4B would be nice. It's -18 on block and getting counter hits with it is next to impossible because even if it dodges something, it'll only hit the opponent during their recovery for 30 damage (decent) and +2 on hit (lolwut). I'm not saying it should be Mitsu 4B levels of retarded, but c'mon, a move with CH animations that badass should be more applicable.

Maybe it could stun on NH like it does on CH when the animation doesn't work at tip range.

I don't know if this was asked already, but why wasn't Ezio given auto GI attacks?
Like in the AC games you can parry and stuff, so I was wondering why (if anyone would know) was Ezio not given any auto GI. Or would that just make Ezio broken?

I thought that he was gonna have a load of Auto-GI's like Cervantes, or rather one SUPER AUTO GI that parries almost everything, but lows, like Darth Vader and that it would lead to an attack throw dependent on the move that was GI'ed.

Anyways, if he would have had a move like that, he wouldn't be OP, just a little more higher tier than what he his now (Mid Tier)

I wamt to be able to delay 6ABB even more than I can now, i want it to be like pat's 6BBB, where you can delay it to the point of it looming like the string ended. With the way it is now delaying it doesnt even fool anybody.

You really can only delay the last hit of the string, but not like Pat's 6BBB. I'm starting to use the move as a faster looking step killer.

You really can only delay the last hit of the string, but not like Pat's 6BBB. I'm starting to use the move as a faster looking step killer.

For step killing I stick with 4a since the range is great, I like 6a for frame traps since the range is pretry weak.

Personally I feel ezio doesn't need anything...although I would only change the way his 4B operates but thats it=o

Back