Gaahl's CAS SCVI

Full_Portrait_Camus.png
Kind of a mix of designs born of necessity due to the limitations of either CAS or my own skill and creativity, none the less here's Camus
20221125150421_1.jpg
20221125150440_1.jpg
20221125150605_1.jpg

20221127203301_1.jpg

This set is a nightmare (heh) to deal with without just using it with itself so that's what I did but it still looks pretty cool so fuck it here it is.
20221127203258_1.jpg
20221127203321_1.jpg

I really like these last couple of batches in general, Gaahl, but for me the stand-outs are 'Yen'Fay' (I don't know what he's from originally, but your version works in any event!) and particularly your 'Dragonknight Hilde', which is just really clean, stylish, and honestly professional looking. I also like the kind of high fantasy take on Nightmare with your 'Infernal' XP; gives him kind of a different feel than we usually get with Nightmare, while still being recognizably the same character.

Last edited:
I really like these last couple of batches in general, Gaahl, but for me the stand-outs are 'Yen'Fay' (I don't know what he's from originally, but your version works in any event!) and particularly your 'Dragonknight Hilde', which is just really clean, stylish, and honestly professional looking. I also like the kind of high fantasy take on Nightmare with your 'Infernal' XP; gives him kind of a different feel than we usually get with Nightmare, while still being recognizably the same character.
Thanks. Yen'fay like most of my recreations is from Fire Emblem. Specifically, Fire Emblem: Awakening. That game has some really stellar designs. I'm also a fan of the Dragon Knight Hilde it came together very nicely.

Back