Galerie de MistaKoo ~ Welcome back to the stage of fashionry

MistaKoo

[12] Conqueror
Hello, remember me?

For those who do I owe you an apology. I always thought I was coming back, I even had cool SCV designs I hadn't posted yet. But life got in the way. I realized how depressed I am and it took me years to get treatment. I went back to school halfway across the globe. And I stopped playing console/AAA games for years.

With that said, I promised myself that I'll be back here for SCVI. And here I am.

=======================

For now I've only made 2P costumes for all characters except 2B, Geralt, and Inferno. So wIthout further ado...

Mitsurugi 2P

The first one I made and still one of my favorites.

Maxi 2P

It's a bit boring even if it's accurate, I think I'll revise it later.

Kilik 2P

This is one of the ones I'm most proud of.

Ivy 2P

I really like Talim's jacket but not the shirt that's about to burst open. This is maybe the third revision with a different shirt?

Tira 2P

This does look like something Tira would wear.

Nightmare 2P

To make this less generic I kept the helmet and gave him his red hair.

Azwel 2P

A rehash of an Edgemaster SCV costume. I should scrap it later.

MistaKoo

[12] Conqueror
Voldo 2P

The opposite side of his P1.

Astaroth 2P

Proud of this one too. If only I could have his heart be red.

Zasalamel 2P

You would think this is totally original if you don't remember the original costume I based this on.

Talim 2P

A mix of two of her better costumes.

Siegfried 2P

This one was a hassle to get right.

Cervantes 2P

Settling on a mask was the hardest part.

Xianghua 2P

Never thought I would use the ugly air hostess uniform.

MistaKoo

[12] Conqueror
Azwel’s is too plain and the chiton is too shiny. May want to either decorate it or make it a more dull color.
Yeah I think I'll scrap it altogether. Or drastically change it.

=======================

Groh 2P

I was lazy so I cheated :p

Yoshimitsu 2P

Only needs a better armor.

Sophitia 2P

This one needs a better armor too.

Taki 2P

Really proud of how this one turned out.

Raphael 2P

My least favorite. Looks like an RPG protagonist. Couldn't do his other costume either that I like more.

Seong Mi-na 2P

Proud of how this one looks, besides the neon.

MistaKoo

[12] Conqueror
Now that I'm done with the old stuff, time for updates. Btw I've just discovered the viewing mode and the armor break display options lol.

============================

Azwel 2P

It's amazing how much better it looks with very simple changes. Raphael's coat might be an overkill though. Thanks for the color tip @SpellcraftQuill .

Groh 2P

As my first not-based-on-reference design I'm proud of this. The idea was Lars from Tekken but full anime, hence the forced asymmetry.

Ivy 2P

I'm too arrogant to get rid of Talim's jacket. This my latest attempt so far.

Maxi 2P

I'm not too happy with this. The sticker isn't my style.

Raphael 2P

More original but with familiar colors. The sleeves suit the fencing style.

MistaKoo

[12] Conqueror
Bad/mediocre recreations incoming.

===================

2B 2P

Tried to recreate YoRHa armor since she was the only one without a 2P. It's serviceable at best.

Yun-Seong

A bit plain, but I didn't like any of the hip items. The stickers spreading over both legs screwed me.

Rock

Desperately needs an animal head.

Hwang

I like the top but the rest is bleh.

Iska

My Azwel 2P is already close enough to Algol so that's why I made Iska instead. Wish I could sticker each color independently. Also wish I could change the cravat's color without the shirt.

Patroklos

Really like how close I got with the outfit and how I nailed the texture.

Setsuka

She's wearing a kimono inspired onesie because the kimono is too short and conflicts with the slit skirt. I wish the pants didn't have the weird mirroring. I like the hair though.

Hilde

Straight forward but I think it works.

SpellcraftQuill

[14] Master
Your Patroklos looks good, but could use the finishing touch with Groh’s standard hair instead.

Still, Raph’s hair on the right face (one of the younger looking ones that appears to have a permanent smirk) makes that CaS look like a real douchebag.

Great job on Hilde.

Herr-Krieg

[06] Combatant
Well my friend, you know what they say: " It´s better late than never". Welcome back among us, my fellow CAS-artist ;).

Your recreations surely look overall nice and awesome to watch. Some of them bring back the vibe and feeling from the older Soul Calibur games. First Azwel recreation surely looked quite basic and dull, but since Spell already mentioned about it, not too much of a problem. I like particularly Patroklos and Hilde. Altough I kinda hate his original self ( cocky, naive etc. XD ), it kind of irradiates through your creation and his design looked awesome in SC5 as well in yours. Hilde looks just marvelous ;).

MistaKoo

[12] Conqueror
Updates after the disappointing DLCs.

Maxi 2P

I stole this from @Kostas_Greece

Tira 2P

Just gave her her bird stuff.

Voldo 2P

Gave him the sa.. salvation? syndication? whatever it's called set.

Astaroth 2P

I hate them for giving us this mask. They made my makeshift solution obsolete :(

Sophitia 2P

Not a big fan of the wings, but the armor is a lot better than the previous one.

Rock

They gave me exactly what I asked for :D

==============================

And now introducing my own clothing line.

This was a challenge to use Kaine's outfit.

Sick coat + anime boy midriff combo.

Wanted to use 2B's outfit, but that stupid bra got in the way. Not too happy with this.

MistaKoo

[12] Conqueror
My first CAS and an update.

Isa

My OC from Libra of Souls. I originally made him in SC3 with the same basic design. Canonically he is a magic staff user.

Patroklos

Updated his hair as per @SpellcraftQuill 's suggestion.

================================

I've also started a new method of organizing my CAS by having each row represent a different style. Which means I get to have 3 CAS of each style.

For now I'm going with 2P, a recolor of 2P, and a new character. The only significant recolor worth posting is this one: