= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.
a couple of recreations from Battle Fantasia

MARCO- finally a character that need dat helmet! The tricky part was recreate an armor on the middle level, it work well... leather jacket itself have yet a filter, and i added more texture effect with stickers.
As style probably Sieg or Mitsu(european sword) was closer,but i chosen Zwei to replace Marco's red dragon
marbx.png

FREED- Easy one but fun, and i like the result, fresh and cool ingame. On reality i should have chosen Devil Jin moveset since Freed fight only with his giant gold hook, but seriously, fuck DJ moveset :D
freed.png

Why do you hurt me like this gatsu?
Meh,i'm not even against the idea of a bare hands character... but herp derp Mishima style + herp derp demonic powars?
Next time just stab me in the groin, please

And this without counting no 3d model official character, no weapons (example Heiachi gloves in SC2), time spent for this shit instead a true SC char... seriously, fuck DJ style :D

I always thought about buying Battle Fantasia when I saw it for like, £5. Is it any good?
If you REALLY are so in love with that graphic style/chara design that everytime you see BF on youtube you got the biggest boner of the day, then ok

If not save your money, there are way better ways to kill 5 euros on PSN :D

If you REALLY are so in love with that graphic style/chara design that everytime you see BF on youtube you got the biggest boner of the day, then ok

If not save your money, there are way better ways to kill 5 euros on PSN :D

Hmm, perhaps not then. But it is damned stylish!
Would that I were on PSN. Or had £5 to spend. Poor poor me. :P

Ok, I give up, how did you make the Mandril face? I tried to recreated it but I don't know how.

Rest of the formula (stickers position and such) would be appreciated if isn't much a bother. Please

Sorry dude, yet erased

But give your CaS dat mask
Good-craft-collection-the-Silence-of-Lambs-Movie-font-b-Mask-b-font-Resin-font-bundefined%255B1%255D.jpg

and put on it sun-face sticker as bottom base, from there shit get easy :D

I know that i claim that often (or don't say it but still i think it)... but fucking best recreation you can find around :D

Lloyd Irving (SCLegends guest character from Tales of Symphonia)
lloydf.png

Really like the final result, too bad for the lack of perfect weapon, since Namco in SCL given him Raph 2nd rapier(if you watch artworks it's the same), but his double rapiers style is definitely closer to Cervy

That Mandrill is f***in' boss. I also like the aging beard CaS. I've no idea what Battle Fantasia or Tales of Symphony, but those recreations look wonderful as they are.

Are you telling me that this game permits that fully grown pirate to have his way with that armored 6-year-old? Something's wrong with this picture lol.

Donovan from Darkstalkers- used this Ein color scheme (his slash is yellow) to do the eletric spirit, but work fine also the orange/red one(fire) and the standard white-azure one (ice). In the last version i end up giving him the fire one.
donho.png

???- entry for the lost culture thread, supposed to be some kind of guardian/statue left by an ancient advanced civilization. With DJ style is fun see it shot laser beams with his creepy robot voice, specially the BraveEdge throw :D
ancienw.png

Never commented on the one piece set....all look great; X Drake is about as good as it gets.

Raziel ( before and after kain) has me feeling nostalgic for

Dreamcast_logo.png

Brucege with his mini-gallery thread given me the idea of do an Marc Anthony - Cleopatra inspired CaS
More than anything just do a roman-male design and an egyptian-female
Even being super simple (some pieces even have the basic colors,i never do that), i REALLY like how the roman look ingame,it make daishi's blond boyfriend (aka Patroklos) look like a skinny kid :D
marcusb.png

The "Cleopatra" have way more work behind it.
At begin it was zwei style, with a black ein(kind of Anubis)+yellow flames, but after i searched something else... and a lunatic bitch style kinda seem perfect for a queen :D
cleoq.png

Also, atlantis style design for the lost culture thread
atlo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back