= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sir are a master of character customization. Tell us, how did you give Bahn sleeves with just the Shogun's Vest, shoulder pads, and the bandages?

You sir are a master of character customization. Tell us, how did you give Bahn sleeves with just the Shogun's Vest, shoulder pads, and the bandages?
White bag (3d objects) x2, i don't remind wich DLC, maybe the school uniform pack
If you search my Yoshi 3p have the same trick (but only one arm) and is easier see how to place it

Update: triple entry for the one-shot contest (this week theme childhood cartoons/anime)

Well, when i was kid my three absolute favourites where Saint Seiya, Hokuto no Ken and Tiger Mask
But you can't do a decent Seiya (maybe tomorrow i try with the Sagittarious armor), and i wanted try something different

Captain Harlock- the last after pics version got beige pants instead black (are both color schemes the character had)
harlockt.png

Lady Oscar- probably the best of the trio technically. Ever hated that anime as kid, but she fit with SC style
oscarm.png

Nadia from Secret of Blue Water- because let's be honest, she gave you the first boners
nadia.png

@LeBello- best video ever surpassed only by "I just had sex" :D

@Quinion- thanks... the mask itself was'nt big problem, the worse part is that you have to totally forget the artificial arm,because edit the original yoshi is pain in the ass :(

@Brucege- yeah, Bahn's proportion are extremize to the maximum the cas system allow, -20 pecs and big shoulder pads to minimize the jacket... some items are just that baggy sadly
About Medusa there was a perfect waist item, but sadly like 90% of waist items it got item conflict with any kind of skirt
Item conflict is a bitch
Ever about Kid Icarus Uprising i just discovered that Pit (KIU protagonist) is my most hated ever recreation due item conflict... i you're skilled you can do basically a 99% perfect Pit, one of the best closer accurated recreations, you have still neck slot free and you have just to add angel wings to get one of best recreations ever,you're a click away from it, just select and... CHITON NONSENSE CONFLICT WITH WINGS
tumblr_lw04utHnX51qibz0jo1_400.gif
Oh clothing conflicts. So many ideas screwed over by it -_-

Makes me sad too*sniff* Pit's my baby afterall *runs to play SSBB*

I agree though, wingless Pit isn't the same. It's sorta iconic ya know?

Eh, ah well. Ya still got a really cool lookin' Medusa out of it :D

Gatsu now making Blazblue CAS? My life is complete
Also what patten did you use for the special equipment covering his face? I've gone through almost all of them and havent found anything like that ._____.
and my life will be even more complete if you make Ragna,Noel, or Izayoi but i shouldnt be breaking the rules and requesting outside the request to go thread either way this text is hidden so you probably arent even reading this D: unless of course your using that stupid bright layout

Sorry man, but to be super honest i ever find BlazeBlue being all i hate of japan today (and i really love jap VG,waaay more than murrican), with Ragna being the most derp one :D

I made Hakumen because it was a good excuse to use Night helm and Zwei jacket, but i doubt you will see me do another arc system stuff soon :D
Well, Guilty Gear was yet on the wrong way, but still was a lil bit better, if you see me do ASW stuff again will probably be from there :D

ps: if can help the texture you search is in the first page, is the one with three different size light/dark red lines on a white background, you have to give it maximum size and rotate until the lines are symmetrical like in the pic

Classic page-change resume

Hakumen from BlazeBlue- still split between shouder pads yes/no versions. With it (side view pic on left-middle) is closer as line without is closer as details​
hakunr.png

Captain Harlock- the last after pics version got beige pants instead black (are both color schemes the character had)
harlockt.png

Lady Oscar- probably the best of the trio technically. Ever hated that anime as kid, but she fit with SC style
oscarm.png

Nadia
from Secret of Blue Water- because let's be honest, she gave you the first boners

nadia.png

Great creations as always Gatsu....!!!! And SCIII Yoshimitsu is amazing...!!!! Hey can you recreate more characters from Soul Calibur 3....??? Pleaseeeee....!!! :P

Damn, I'm not even a BlazBlue fan but that Haku-Men is amazing. Really. Keep it up.
Oh, and question. On the SC3 Yoshi, what did you use for the leg armor? I don't remember seeing that piece.

Vintage update,my actual version of Taki and Rock

Changes from the original i posted many pages ago:
Taki- Changed mask 3D item (now is the horn), changed gloves, fixed few shit
Rock- Changed crest, waist item, some pattern, added horns on the boots, changed weapon

takf.png

rock.png

That Taki is nearly as good as mine. :P

my Taki is better than both of yours :P
that crest and waist item scream Vil's 2.0 chara design, no credit ? thought we were cool, *sob* :P
no it is probably we just came to the same artistic conclusion

i still got the sticker shoulder pads & bloddy tip of the horn that is mine onlymuhaha ;o))

not sure about Rock's face choice, but i sure like Taki's mask build though, clever, like that

if i had an impossible request to you, some kind of challenge from a fellow CAS artist, it would be to do Turrican the videogame character, if you ever played it on the Amiga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back