= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.
First couple of 2p for my Lost Souls recreations
The LS are by far mine favourite CaS, because aside push to the max the idea of do stuff that fit with SC and official cast, here there is also the ideal of fix the hole left by Namco in the cast
Also being a reinterpretation and not recreation you do at the same time an original, a recreation and all staying inside the style scheme given by the media(SCV)... in short, by far my favourite thing to do with the CaS editor
Basically, sorry if i will post it few each time, but for everyone i feel the "duty" to cure every detail, are the only true untouchable in my CaS collection,after all :D
Do 2p is interessing, is like if the 1p you created automatically give you a set of rules, that both help and limit you
But maybe we talk later, now pics

Taki 2p - started as ispiration from SC2 3p,then it took his own route
takik.png

Rock 2p - started using this http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np8/char/rock-bangoo-sc5.jpg as ispiration. Little trick, who know this helmet can notice i trasformed the lil human skull in a crow/bird skull, i used the eye protection 3D gadget. As colour scheme i kept the beige/desaturated blue i used on Bangoo 1p
rockrl.png

Gatsu you are a cool creator indeed!!!! Your Taki 2p looks beautiful! And reminds me the old times of Soul Calibur! Your Rock 2p looks badasss! I had inspired something like that as yours to create Rock! But my Rock looks like his appearance in SCIII with brown fur! I don't know if you saw my threads....! Really are you have plans to create a SCIII Setsuka or Tira or Kilik? Just a try..., I really want to see them...!!! And sorry for my spamming...!!! :)

Gatsu do you have any really cool looking Sophie??

No,i've not recreated her since like Kilik is in the game (ok,technically it's not her, but Elysium got her appearence)
I made a Cass btw

LS pack 1 was: Hwang, Talim, Mina, Cass, Arthur, Li Long, Amy, Revenant, Strife and Amy: And before them i've done Taki, Rock and Zasa.
You can find LS1 here, after few pages you will find LS2 and 3
http://8wayrun.com/threads/gatsus-official-temple-of-teh-random-cas-stuff.11076/page-28#post-526713

I'm going to do 2p only of the ones i did'nt erased:
Taki
Rock
Hwang
Talim
Zasalamel
Mina
Arthur
Li Long

After done these i will probably do that giant thread-archive i was talking about, and ask Pocky to close this, to not be too invasive

Mina 2p - From the beginning i was sure to want do it with short hair and blue-white scheme, purple and green was supposed to be break-colors, but then green is becomed a third main. Inusual one for me,most of pieces can't have stickers, and i wanted keep plain the only where was possible(arms), to balance the fact that there is a lot of stuff on chest/waist. The item on her chest is made with 3d apple and 3d sphere
minazg.png

Zasalamel 2P- I know,was expected the hood version at least as 2P,but i chosen another way. We got etnical Zasa in SC3,i recycled the african color scheme from there and applied on a more mid-east design. Add orange and green given enough different touch to keep white-gold base even if was used for 1p. I can't change weapon this time, is the only axe that someway resemble the scythe. There is a lot of texturing, stickers got a minor role if we don't count the armour
zasjc.png

Amazing creations Gatsu, and forgive me if this isn't the place, but the purple part of Zelda's dress along with Motif 59: What did you do? My Motif 59 cuts off too high up on the dress even with the reset trick, and I have no idea what Motif you used on the layer above it. And I suppose while I'm at it, what is her undergarment? Again, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but that is seriously the most amazing Zelda I've ever seen.

Amazing as always!!! that 2P Pack is so awesome
one time I tried to use that effect you use to do zasalamel costume direct in the skin of my CAS, but I didn't like the result... but the way you use over the armor have a great result... I will never think to use like that
genius solution

Thanks anyway Gatsu. Anyone else got a clue as to Zelda's dress setup or the undergarments used to make the red jewel pattern of her neckline? ^_^

Li Long 2p - started from his 2ps (both SE and SC3), then i added some stuff. It's simple but i like it,imho fit with his classic "tough alt"
liloi.png

Arthur 2p - Ugly pics this time,ingame look way better. Given him a "golden lion" theme is to give a more SC touch (many char have an animal design inspiration), and help to symbolize his western origin. Also Arthur is a kingish name,lion theme fit :D
arhn.png

Last ones will be Hwang and Talim

Amazing as always Gatsu....!!! And that Zasalamel 2p look so badass....!!!! I can't wait to see Hwang and Talim 2p's!!!! But I really want to see Setsuka 2p! Have you plans to create her? Please make Setsuka 2p! :)

I really like this 2P set so far..........Favorites are Mina, Li Long and Arthur ........all of them look very SC, very "official"

Arthur is a good design, very stylized, but still true to the original. Quality stuff.

Li Long CAS is badass. I'm totally stealing that to help my Monk warrior out. Everything else? I don't think you need know what I think of them. =D

It's a shame that you want your thread closed, but if that's what you want I'll be sure to honor it. Just let me know in PMs or whatever suits your fancy.

Last two!

Hwang 2P - i like this one, considering that Hwang is my favourite SC character, i've put attention on it :D
The idea of an armored Hwang come straight from SE,and also the colors come from there (1p and 3p)
I was going to put a dragon on the waist cloth (still have a sticker slot), but i did'nt wat bring the eye there and ruin visual balance
hwaa.png

Talim 2P - I wanted give her shorts as opposition of 1p where she got big ass Aladin style pants :D So i had to do something to avoid the "X" shape (you ever need a cloack, waist item,giant pants or something to break the line) and Elysium to with the huge piece of silk work perfect. I've try a lot of color combinations before find something "Talim style" but at the same time far from 1p. The waist item cost me two 3d gadgets and is probably not something you quickly notice,but it add detail :D
talpo.png

-for who missed it, in previous page there are 2p of Taki, Rock, Mina, Zasalamel, Li Long, Arthur-

ps: @Pocky - i will give attention to do a solid complete archive/list, but surely somethings will be missed because i forgot it or just because are'nt good enough.
Anyway there's no need to erase the thread, if you just close it in a couple of days it will go down and out of first page... so if somebody want go search old stuff will just go there using the link in my sign. But they will not able to comment/bump
I may post more in other's thread to bump them and make the Temple go out of first page faster, maybe is the chance of review some stuff :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back