= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.
skin 7-38-8 (but in the pic you see it was more saturated,i fixed it after)
scarf 3-43-13 , 7-47-24 , 2-44-16

The mask is a skull mask+luminous ring+elf ears+ some stickers, later i drop a pic of a slighty changed version
Thanks! I updated my Death character with these. Looks way better now!

[Notice]The whole purpose of the request to go thread made by me is you can request stuff and peeps will make it provided if they're interested. Let this be a friendly warning of don't request unless Gatsu for instance says it's cool.

I'm gonna have to add some more rules to keep things in check. Just know I'm not doing this out of spite, just trying to find a way to organize things so the whole community can enjoy surfing the CAS section with less hostility and more civility while keeping things organized.

-KokoYoshi[/Notice]

-usual pagechange update-

What you may missed: Death & War from Darksiders, a random homeless dude from sengoku basara, a sociopatic cosplayer girl, Squall KH version

deathvt.png
war2u.png
mot.png
soulcalibur7.png
soulcalibur24.png

Actually i've updated again Death, in next creation i will add pics of it too

Hahaha
Ok.. so.. new one.. Summoned Skull from Yu-Gi-Oh! (há, surprised?)
It's kinda easy though...
summoned_skeleton.gif
Summoned_Skull_2D_Sprite_by_HaruEta.png

I will prize the perseverance, next one i do this :D
But yeah, after that just use the request thread... i lurk basically all threads, if i seen a request i like i will probably do it

1- Very quick job, but done. Many possible things to improve it, but overall it's ok
2- Alt version of the mummy mask, also just realized may be the only chance to use dat pharaon axe
3- #4342 version/upgrade of Death, lil fixes here and there and different haircut as main change. Maybe the previous haircut was more similar,but i realized have hairs cover front-side is kinda a must for that design,influence also the mask shape. Now i'm actually satisfied, may be the final version :D

ps: no more fucking skull mask for a while, lol

soulcalibur14.png

Nice.
I'll stop bothering you now XD
Awesome mummy btw.

The whole purpose of the request to go thread made by me is you can request stuff and peeps will make it provided if they're interested. Let this be a friendly warning of don't request unless Gatsu for instance says it's cool.

I'm gonna have to add some more rules to keep things in check. Just know I'm not doing this out of spite, just trying to find a way to organize things so the whole community can enjoy surfing the CAS section with less hostility and more civility while keeping things organized.

-KokoYoshi

Ok, I won't forget it.

:D

Well, new chapter for my stuff i suppose... me and one my friend was talking about how awesome One Piece is, so i got the idea of do some chars
Look like awesome base for start a new wave of stuff :D
I started with my two favourites, as usual if i can add some detail i'll go for it even if contrast with search the perfect recreation, better 99% and good looking than 100% and awkward :D

Let's start!

500px-One_Piece_Logo.svg.png

DRAKUL MIHAWK: Not only he's named "Drakul" wich automatically should make him win any badassery contest, the dude also is my favourite OP chara design, the world best fucking swordman, and have good chances to be the most powerful not-fruit character around (in b4 "Shanks",let's be real we know he probably have teh zecrets,dude is on fruits :D).
Ingame i use him with Mitsurugi style, aside sword size is waaay closer to the way he fight. But for pics i added Sieg's sword too,the one that most resemble Mihawk's.
I know, cowboy hat+angel feather was closer, but here i play the best possible look rule writed above

mihawk2.png

PELL: The dude was just awesome. A lil bit badass arabic assassin, a lil bit The Crow. Anime classic cool side-character that you know you will never see again after the current bad guy get ass-kicked. Back in the time wanted so bad he join the crew, but being honest there was no place for him. Said that he's passed by one of the most loved (at least back in the time) to one epic hated... Ace die, Pell survive atomic bomb explosion in da face without explanation aside being awesomeness.
Short story: deal with it bitches :D
Of this i like have achieved to do the "hat", the idea of cheat and do fake hairs arrived unespected quickly and was probably the only way to do it effectively

pell.png

Holy shit, teh Gatsu strikes yet again.

Drakul is all right, but Pell... fucking Pell... he's just unbelievable. I mean it when I say he's probably one of the top five best designs you've done in SCV.

Well, as said Pell kinda end up being easy, the true pain in the ass was probably the head stuff but took no time... dat damn Mihawk beard probably given me more troubles than Pell as a whole :D

Later 2 or 3 more, two are yet ready, and one of them is just legendary :D

SOGEKING: The legendary King of the Snipers, the mysterous hero, from the Snipers Island (location "in your heart"), with a bounty of 30,000,000.
Lol add Usopp was not planned,but for obvious reasons once Sogeking was made,it was a quick job make him too :D
Oh, the giant hammer version with kanji effect on it it's kinda priceless :D
sogeking.png

WIPER: he pretty much fall in Pell's category, epic cool mini-arc character destined to disappear once the story go on. As for Pell i was hoping he join the crew (and actually i still think was a possible great idea) but disappeared once the crew moved on.
When Oda made the rule that nobody should be badass as Zoro Wiper clearly was'nt here (or did'nt given a fuck), i mean camon: half mohican half samoan style, a savage leader of rebels that fight peoples kicking the shit in theyr head with iron shoes and shot fools with a bazooka. And if shit goes to far he strike bitches with an kamikaze-like attack that damage hiself too, with theoretically deadly force (theoretically= sure death if you're not over 9000 badass).
And let's be real,have these stupid angel wings and still look badass is itself one of the most impressive feats of One Piece
wiper.png

BUGGY the Clown: I did not even know why i made him. Is not one of my favourites. I was thinking a OP char to made and i just realized i never made a clown. The amount of details Buggy have looked like a good challenge so i given it a shot, and i can say i'm satisfied by the result. The sneaky bastard voice really add something, and him vs Dampierre it's kinda a dream match up :D
soulcalibur9k.png

Next wave i promise some boobage too
Fell free to make a OP request, if you chose wisely i may accept :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back