Votes: 50 25.1%
  • Straight

Votes: 120 60.3%
  • Bi

Votes: 29 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't sound bad. My entire family is extremely homophobic, they don't even call gays as "gays" or "homosexuals" but only fags, make fun of them everytime and treat them as something sick and inhuman. They would have killed me if I said I like guys. I still use "fat guy mentality" as my excuse for not having a girlfriend but it's only a matter of time before they start suspecting something. I don't know what will happen to me.

*Hugs* ^^

Not quite sure what I am...

Sexually, I'd say I'm attracted to males; but emmotionally I would rather have a relationship with a woman; yet if I really wished to, I could go either way. However, the concept of actual sexual activity bothers me; I find it INCREDIBLY icky. So am I... Homo-hetero-bi-asexual? I either have lots of options, or am totally screwed romanticly... But who cares for now, I've never been in a relationship anyway! :D

Or maybe people who identify as gay are more likely to see this thread and vote in it.

There's always a reason not to take a poll on the internet seriously. I made the thread to ball park it, but over time the actual figure has become way less clear.

I'm a guy who likes feminine shapes and faces. Doesn't matter if they have a penis or not, as long as I don't have to look at/touch it.

That's... mostly straight? Somewhere in between that and bi, I guess.

Yep, they are.

575304_362629310453550_1960667670_n.jpg

Has anyone else noticed that some people open "gay rooms" online?
One guy was a bit less specific and just said "straight guys welcome to"

Did I miss anything?
And if so. what exactly?

Haven't seen any dark rooms so far though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back