Gb wc a+b?

babalook

[10] Knight
ok so im not sure about a couple things so i thought id ask
1. what properties does the GB version for WC A+B have
2. how do you do it for the those of you that can
3. does B2 give frame advantes or is it just a lure
4. What frame traps do you find most usefull

1. +13 On Hit, free AA,aB and K on Block near a wall. In the Ring Pushback is too big. Bear in Mind, if you fuck it up, your unsafe as hell, ithink more than -20...
2. Mash all shoulderbuttons in turn. I have B+G, A+B, B+K and a B on my shoulderbuttons. More info:

http://www.8wayrun.com/f26/fc-a-bb-t1125/

3.b2 gives Frame Advantage on HIT, not on Block. What you see in Vids is a gimmick. On Block its -7 or something like that. The Pseudo Frame Trap works cause this Move has like zero Recovery and Blockstun and the opponent is to slow or not aware of that.

4. He hasnt any Real Frame Traps on Block at all, just some weak Blockstuns you could use. 44A is -1~-2, bK is 0, 4[A] is 0, 6A is -1. Thats all you have to work with. All his BT B+Ks are -3, which is pretty nice too against some Chars.

On Hit 1K is +1, so you can go for 6K against some Chars. b2 Gives +3, and a aK is +5 which makes BT B+K uninterruptable by most Chars. Yoshi should get a clash. Apart from that, nothing comes to my mind right now, maybe i forgot something.

oh thanks im gonna have to work on that GB but thanks for the advice it was alot of help

I use Bk into 6K, definitely not a frametrap, but bK is 0 on block I think. 4A+B and 4B+K give advantage on block I think.

You're right. All +5. Forget about those two for quite obvious reasons :)

But sometimes i find some use for 4B+K, especially against Zasalamels who overrate their Range, whiffing 1AB or something like that.

^I am same with asty. I also think that these moves have some place in non-scrubby play, they just need a little attention. 4A+BB is like 100 dmg (if timed correctly), and that's not even the JF I have heard rumours about.

^I am same with asty. I also think that these moves have some place in non-scrubby play, they just need a little attention. 4A+BB is like 100 dmg (if timed correctly), and that's not even the JF I have heard rumours about.

If you land 4a+b on someone, they made a horrible horrible mistake. No matter what move they whiff, they'll have time to block.

4[B+K] has legit uses in some specialized situations, 4a+b you can just throw out and hope the opponent handles it poorly. There's no real uses for 4a+b outside of hoping your opponent fucks up. And yes, I'm well aware that people DO in fact, fuck up and eat this move for no reason.

Maybe...just maybe...if you catch Maxi in a whiffed Loop. Cant think of any other sitaution right now apart from what KowTow said. People who try to GI it instead of stepping and fuck up or something like this.

If Maxi found a way to auto GI the 4a+b out of his loops, internet Cervy players across the web would just fall down in place and die all at once lol. Doesn't he have something that auto GIs B's?

If you block anything from LC and 4A+B right away, if LM tries to do anything from LC, he will whiff and get hit by 4A+B. He can cancel and block it, but still can't step it.

So his Auto Gi out of CRWL does not catch Vertical Mids? Doesnt it Auto GI Cervys 3B? Cant test anything right now myself...

EDIT: Well, according to his Soul Arena, it catches 2As and the Average 8Bs...since the average 8B is a vertical Mid it should GI 4A+B, too...so if im right this wont work against a good Lizzy...please tell me im wrong.

IMO I'm guessing it all depends on what move he does. Probably the only way to avoid it is if he did LC A and then he will have time to do LC A+B. Everything else is so incredibly slow, with huge recovery time that he probably doesn't have time.

It'd work against one not expecting it, that's for sure. By the time they've realized what was going on, they probably already hit another button, either attacking or guarding to get out of crawl. If that was your go to answer against crawl though, yes a good player would auto GI it.

With other characters I step or GI it, but seeing/hearing peoples' reactions when I snatch them out of mid-air is too cool.

Yeah but risk/reward is quite fucked up in this case :) Catchin Kilik out of Asura makes sense AND is fun...

Back