Gears of War 3

RedDjinn

Dat Hillbilly
Will anyone from here be playing the multi-player beta when it comes out this month?

I will be.... Gonna be pretty tight to play the beta and send in feedback to help shape the game.

Sweet! Hit me up ! Ill have it a week early cuz I bought bulletstorm! Cant wait to Shotty/Snipe/Chainsaw some scrubs! :)

You may want to double check the bulletstorm beta. I heard the guys in gamestop saying that one only lasts 7 days or so, while the pre-order version is for 20 days.

You may want to double check the bulletstorm beta. I heard the guys in gamestop saying that one only lasts 7 days or so, while the pre-order version is for 20 days.

Im pretty sure it comes out a week earlier than the pre-order people and it lasts the whole time...

Still always good to double check, just to make sure.

I guess? LoL wouldnt change anything though, Im either playing the whole time or im not! :)

I figure it would say something about it somewhere online but it doesnt... Just says bulletstorm people get it a week earlier... :( oh well long as I get to play it even if its just for a week will be good!

Also I can record the matches so if you play with me I might capture some tight shit

Word that shit looks sick! and that bayonet charge is goign to be broken lol i can already tell!

Laggy games = bayonet charges I bet you!

Im guessing you voted to Save Carmine!? or did you know about that?

Yay, Gears3 all the way! I´ll try it, but don´t know if i´ll get into it, ´cause here in germany you won´t have official access to the beta. :(

Not going to lie, those unlockables are pretty sweet. Cool stuff to shoot for.

Gold Plated Retro Lancer, ugh. Work to do. lol.

Hell yea I voted for Save Carmine. I hear that the last brother going to be a badass equal to Fenix and Dom.

Ah, now i think you are exaggerating.

When is he not exaggerating? LoL

Also,

The beta is scheduled to begin on April 25, 2011 for GameStop pre-order customers. The Bulletstorm exclusive beta will begin a week prior on April 18, 2011. The beta is scheduled to conclude on May 15, 2011.[18][19]

MONDAY ITS ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :)

Golden Retro Lancer & Exclusive Skins here I come son... If any of you guys are in my games just know your being recorded! LoL

Ah, now i think you are exaggerating.

Hmmm, looks that way doesn't it? Well I'm all for shooters like GoW innovating past predictable CoDalike gameplay, and if ruining SC5 is what it takes... Well actually no... Not at all.

Not as if they need anyone's help marketing that one anyway, chainsaw rifles and you're good to go

Back