IceColdEdge(Sig)
Funkpanda(Yoshimitsu)
Super Nacho(Yun)
Blue Jody(Ralph)
SA Rob(Ivy)
c-money(Cass)

Vids after the jump

Grand Finals: whodat vs nori

Thanks to Sweetbeard, B-Boy Tekken, and Chickenwing for recording.
Note: Grand Finals footage got Namco'd by "drop detection," but most of both sets are there.

Oh ok just want to see what went wrong on losing to Nori.
I sat down, and you made the mistake of pressing start;)

Actually, I'd like to see our match also, cause apparently you did some stuff w/X that I wasn't punishing you for. And you might want to check w/BBOY, I could have sworn he recorded our match.

There was like, 3 camcorders and people recording off of their phones, so someone else should have it...

I sat down, and you made the mistake of pressing start;)

Actually, I'd like to see our match also, cause apparently you did some stuff w/X that I wasn't punishing you for. And you might want to check w/BBOY, I could have sworn he recorded our match.

I seen it in your face when i started whooping you, you had the look like " Wtf im getting beat" your legs was shaking losing to you didnt bother me cause you were worried through the match lol

Finally I get to see a vid of how KingAce plays and he plays pretty decent with Zas. For now I can say learn to break throws (pretty much what I'm learning) and once you do there's really no reason for you to duck when someone is charging at you, unless you can really tell he's going for a sliding kick.

Now I'm curious how he plays Cervantes.

Thank you GK for the vids but I wish I hear more commentary from you. Where's the "another stick green" the "free cheeseburger from yours truly" and "someone forgot to pay their bills." *sigh those were top tier comments.

I seen it in your face when i started whooping you, you had the look like " Wtf im getting beat" your legs was shaking losing to you didnt bother me cause you were worried through the match lol
Like I said, X is always supposed to do great against Cervantes, it was an uphill battle and you did great. But I'm still 2-0 on you in tourneys my young apprentice:)

GK: Get cracking on those vids of me vs whodat, please:)

Franman: The Evers were unable to make it, and they do a good job of giving me plenty of comments to work with.

Nori: Sorry, but I had to go "grocery shopping." I also like to save the best for last.

First post updated...

Good shit Funk, I didn't know you put Whodat in losers. You should've probably done better if you didn't have to face ICE. Although, if you would've beat ICE, it would've been a nice re-match to see you vs Whodat.

Wow, Whodat/SA_Rob was a VERY entertaining match. Great spacing on both sides
Good shit Funk, I didn't know you put Whodat in losers. You should've probably done better if you didn't have to face ICE. Although, if you would've beat ICE, it would've been a nice re-match to see you vs Whodat.
Why didn't you come?

Thanks for the vids, GK! But don't worry about losers finals. No one needs to see my scrubbiness. Really...

CNP: Opps... Didn't realized that I didn't record that...CW did, but if you want me to delete....

Other than that, the grand finals should be showing up soon. Going to bed. Thanks for watching.

GIGAS.

Back