Glitched moves on Yoda thread

RiBu

Mitsu-Fucking-Rugi
What that is to say for example:

Taki's 4A+BB- even if Yoda blocks the first he can't block the second, and will be launched. . .AND CAN FALL BACK DOWN TO BE HIT BY THE MOVE AGAIN.And there is very little yoda can do to escape this... Outside of a well timed A+K.

I'll test out some other moves,

Zasalamel:
1AB
66BB
Last B of both hit

Ivy:
Coiled State:
A+BA
The low hit coming up from the A hits

Yun:
1K2K
The 2K hits

Kilik
22_88AAA
Last A hits

So far it seems that a slow low into another low, or a low into another slow low makes this happen.

Hilde:
FC C3AKA
A hits.

Voldo:
11_77BBB the second B hits, but he can block the 3rd.

Seigfried:
1AA
Second A

Maxi:
FC 3AAA 2nd and 3rd a hits.
2Kk 2nd K hits

Cassandra:
33_99KK
THE FIRST KICK HITS HIM. HE CAN NEVER BLOCK THIS.

Rapheal:
1Bb-Second B hits.
Prep. KK the JF K hits him.

Taki:
3AK- the K hits him
4A+BB The second B hits him.

That's it unless the bonus characters have some glitches on him, otherwise, yeah this needs to be patched. No reason why he shouldn't be able to block these

the cassy 33_99K..

It acts as if it were mid on him. (He can block it)

Explain that one to me.

(For those who are cassy illiterate ... 33k is a low)

I set him to guard all in training mode, and he can not block it.

As far as Yoshi it's possible. I was under the impression that there was the two low in a row guideline to follow, but since Cass breaks it I haven't gone back and tested out everyone else's entire movelist.

I set him to guard all in training mode, and he can not block it.

of course he didnt block it.. because the guard all tries to block it as a low.

trust me.. stand and guard.. he'll block cassy's low kick...

and this makes me think half your list is flawed for the same reason

Alright i went over it and there is a very weird glitch when using the cpu to test this. Yoda will stop blocking low and go back to a his standing guard. However as a human this doesn't happen.

As such I'm going to go back and redo this. However the Taki and Zasalamel lows were the ones that started this thread, and I have tested myself.

I'm not sure if this is a glitch, per se, but I have been thrown as Yoda. At least, the person grabbed me and went into the animation that occurs when two throws clash. I'm not sure what I was doing at the time, but it seems weird that a standing throw could effect Yoda in any way.

I went through the list, and yes while you can't block some of the low hits in the strings after blocking the first couple, you can jump some of them.

Zas's 1AB
Taki's 4A+BB; 3AK
Yun 1K2K
Kilik's 22_88AAA
Sieg's 1AA
Maxi's 2KK
Raph's 1BB

All of these you can block and then hop the low. For all of them except Zas's 1AB, you can jump the low with either a jump B or a jump K too. So while it still sucks that Yoda can't block the entirety of these strings, Yoda can still avoid them if the opponent thinks he can spam them. The rest of them (Zas's 66BB, Ivy's A+BB, Voldo's 11_77BBB, and Hilde's FC C3 AKA) can't be avoided after blocking the first hit. On the upside, only Zas and Ivy are the biggest threats (you can try jumping the first hit of Voldo's string with A+K, and Hilde can't spam C3 attacks).

Oh, and he can block Cass's 33_99KK, it's just that the training mode all guard setting doesn't work on this move for some reason.

@ AM64: that's what happens when Yoda gets 'thrown'.

Yeah, it looks really unnatural. If he's too short to be thrown, then why does he even go into the animation? It makes no sense.

Is there any hope for this being patched, or is Yoda going to be stuck with this handicap? I have to say, I played as Yoda a lot this weekend, and I thought he was pretty fun.

I suggest putting all the glitched moves in the top post for ease of info access.

What that is to say for example:

Cassandra:
33_99KK
THE FIRST KICK HITS HIM. HE CAN NEVER BLOCK THIS.

this definately is not true. you can block the first and 2nd hit. did you simply just set yoda to standing guard all? try setting him to crouching guard all.

i can test more of this out, but what difference does it make. some people are just hating yoda and supporters of him.

this definately is not true. you can block the first and 2nd hit. did you simply just set yoda to standing guard all? try setting him to crouching guard all.

i can test more of this out, but what difference does it make. some people are just hating yoda and supporters of him.

Already talked about. . there's a glitch in training mode were a low blocking Yoda will go to standing block when you set block all. . .-_-

point was that it was just a training mode glitch, not a real battle glitch.

yoda can definately block that first hit.

This is discovered by OOF months ago..... but he said you can block these by 2G... tested it myself and it's true.. but some of these like zas 66BB is extremely hard to block it consistently... not to mention i didn't even bother testing if zas delayed just by a tiny bit.

-LAU

This is discovered by OOF months ago..... but he said you can block these by 2G... tested it myself and it's true.. but some of these like zas 66BB is extremely hard to block it consistently... not to mention i didn't even bother testing if zas delayed just by a tiny bit.

-LAU

2G is just guarding low right? well, i went in training mode with yoda. & i tested out taki's 2 low blasts, & the 2nd 1 would hit. I would hold 2G, and block the 1st 1 1 and get hit by the 2nd 1.
The only way dodge it is hold low G, let go the button; and real quick block the 2nd 1. or jump the 2nd 1... but this seems like this could be a real problem online

2G is just guarding low right? well, i went in training mode with yoda. & i tested out taki's 2 low blasts, & the 2nd 1 would hit. I would hold 2G, and block the 1st 1 1 and get hit by the 2nd 1.
The only way dodge it is hold low G, let go the button; and real quick block the 2nd 1. or jump the 2nd 1... but this seems like this could be a real problem online

We already stated this, you just said the same thing the 3 of us said.

Back