god this bitch is cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

OffbeatNinja

[08] Mercenary
cheap as hell.
So cheap that she makes Chinese Nike sweatshop products look like a Paris Lingerie store.
So cheap that McDonalds sent a study to find out if their $1 Cheeseburger could compete.
Hilde's cheaper than the prostitute who got arrested for giving up that aaayyyyuuussss!!!! for a box of chips.
Hilde is cheaper than the "free shit" category on craigslist.
Hilde is cheaper than Death Note users

lol ..then play another game or stop playing against her...she is a part of that game..if ya have so many problems(like many people here-.-)then start study her frames,vid`s etc.

i know her frames and how to fight her it doesnt change the fact. In fact her frames heavily support my claim lol. It just sucks a character like her can ruin an otherwise great game.

Damnit belial I was JUST ABOUT to type that then your message comes before mine.

i dont know if you realise this but if you study her frames it makes her seem that much cheaper so thats not a good answer and offbeat knows his stuff but im guessing this is durected twords noface :) am i right

well, this forum obviously not getting enough whine. =)

When I first played Algol I was like "wtf?!". Then I studied him, and each time I improved this matchup. What I mean - every time I did research it were paying back.
With Hilde it just feels like the more I learn her, the more frustrating it gets.

Thats just about all I have to say about this. I'm sorry for adding up to Hilde whine.

Damn Hilde just continues to frustrate the hell out of almost everyone in this community.

Its so hilarious these days and I can't get over how random this thread is!

Came outta left field!

I heard crying totally ups your game. Anyway, if you quit the game, have fun with with Sagat and V-13!

OH A WISE GUY, EH?

WHYIOUGHTA...

NYEH!

Seriously though.....stfu and go qq somewhere else noob

I suck horrendously at this game and get pwnd by pretty much everyone...you don't hear me bitchin

It's still a fucking fun game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back