Good CaS Builds for Tower or Ranked Verses?

scal12

[08] Mercenary
Hi there... I am very new to soul caliber 4... on 360 and have been loving it and new to this forum.. (this is my first post)... anyways I have finally unlocked 30 honor so have almost all the items unlocked apart form a few Tower bits and bobs (buying them all is another story)

Anyway I have been trying to make good builds for getting though the rest of the tower as well as starting to compete in rank special verses matches.. so I was wondering what you guys are up to with your CoS toons. I am more interested in functionality than appearance.

Anyway... here is my first attempt at a CoS designed for me to progress deeper in the tower.... tell me what you think... and I hope you will have suggestions for good pvp builds and other tower build suggestions..

Thanks guys

Female - Mitsurugi

Weapon
Oniyukiyasu (170 ATK / Auto Unblockable Attack B)

Armour
Winged Circlet (c1 = 2: 08,17 || c2 = 2: 39,06)
Spy Mask (c1 = 9: 12,04)
Feathered Wings (c1 = 0: 13,01)
Tiger Lily Pauldrons (c1 = 7: 03,13 || c2 = 6: 09,20)
Leggings (c1 = 0: 01,01)
Jester Clothes (c1 = 0: 64,32 || c2 = 9: 01,01)
Succubus Gauntlets (c1 = 7: 03,13 || c2 = 2: 09,19 || c3 = 4: 02,17)
Scarlet Hakama (c1 =9: 01,01 || c2 = 9: 12,22 || c3 = 0: 64,32)
Knee Socks (c1 = 1: 01,01)
Honor Boots (c1 = 0: 64,32 || c2 = 0: 64,32 || c3 = 4: 10,26 || c4 = 7: 02,15)

Base Equipment = 9: 60,07

Skills
Auto Unblockable Attack B (on Weapon)
Venom Fang A
Start Dash A
HP Drain A

[url=http://www.8wayrun.com/showthread.php?p=48873#post48873]Darwinism @ My problem with 90% of CaS Characters.[/url] said:
Stop making them black and fucking red. For the love of god, If I see one more kid who thinks that having a black and red character is hardcore, I'll shit.

Well I guess I am a looser for doing black and white :( Still any thoughts or suggestions on a better Mitsurugi setup?

Not many people play special versus here, but if you want to get through the tower, pick Asteroth and spam 1A.

really? special verses is SO much better than verses.. with lag and spammers having weapon equipped with things like auto counter and auto impact = dead spammer no luck needed. Makes random online games much better as you have to PLAY them.

What dose 1A mean? Dose that mean back+A ?

really? special verses is SO much better than verses.. with lag and spammers having weapon equipped with things like auto counter and auto impact = dead spammer no luck needed. Makes random online games much better as you have to PLAY them.

What dose 1A mean? Dose that mean back+A ?

correct.

Special does sound like something fun , but definately could get tedious fast as it was never really designed to be balance.

No? There's like three Cassandra builds in there that all use Soul Calibur. [Since you use her.]

Yea... I have some good Mitsurugi female builds and stuff... but I can not seam to get any decent builds with the males... this is what I am trying to get help with.

special sucks, get good then come to standard player matches
Well each to there own... there is an element of tactics in special that gose beyond normal versers witch i find very cool but lets not get int oa S.VS vs N,VS chat... if you do not like it that cool... i do.. and thats cool 2.

on another note, just play arround w/ the clothes till u atleast get hp drain A and shave damage A. but when u get to super taki, zas and ast just try to survive, lol. nah but really atack throws do normal damage on then so their defense doesnt amount to shit then

Back