Good Luck at Evo Nightmare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bawww

microgamer (Nightmare) vs Bibulus (Voldo) 1-2 Bibulus
microgamer (Nightmare) vs somedude (Xianghua) 1-2 somedude

Omega switched to Nightmare against Cerinian's Hilde, in the final 8.

Too bad Omega lost and got eliminated :(

I was definitly rooting for Omega to win it all with Zas XD

its ok micro, as long as you had fun and learned something =]

cool that nightmare was used in top 8 even if he lost

Omega shoulda just dropped kick and stayed down when he had that lead.

Anyway, Idle got vids of my NM getting crushed by Kura, Seung, Oof, Manta and whole bunch of other players. So, look forward to it!

Don't worry, I'm not done yet though. I'm should play better for SuperCon now that I've gained all these experience.

Hopefully we get to play some before Nats, ShenRii. I haven't played a good Nightmare since one of our top players dropped him...:/

I'm glad NM was used in top 8 but it looked like Omega was inexperienced vs hilde. he had a plan but the details weren't smoothed out, it's like he was going into the match totally on theory

I think the biggest problem with whatever theory he may have had was that he seemed set on using a lot of throws-- one ducked throw could mean a WR C3B doom combo, or C3A could just TC under it for another combo. Also Cedric stepped GS KK numerous times. Saying Omega was playing this match mostly on theory as opposed to experience is a fair assessment.

he had a gameplan thats for sure. He kinda trained Hilde first round from those throws and the later rounds he were getting 33Bs to connect because hilde would duck whenever NM moved in, pretty entertaining seeing two 33Bs connect in a row. Actually he was quite close to winning, most matches hilde had very little health until one of the doom combos connected.

maybe 33B6 -> Back Turned B+K woulda gave him a better wake up game, coz most of the time after GSB hilde would stay grounded or row away.

he had a gameplan thats for sure. He kinda trained Hilde first round from those throws and the later rounds he were getting 33Bs to connect because hilde would duck whenever NM moved in, pretty entertaining seeing two 33Bs connect in a row. Actually he was quite close to winning, most matches hilde had very little health until one of the doom combos connected.

maybe 33B6 -> Back Turned B+K woulda gave him a better wake up game, coz most of the time after GSB hilde would stay grounded or row away.

Yeah it couldve worked if he had better luck with the stages, he got argueably the two worst stages to fight Hilde on.

Kira's Cervantes is impressive. His anti-NM skill is excellent...he punishes many moves consistently with A+B.

LAU basically killed himself by doing unsafe moves constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back