Good Luck USA Players

350z

[09] Warrior
I would like to devote a space that wishes all the players from the United States good luck in the upcoming major international tournament. Make no mistake, I wish all competitors luck, but it is my civic pride as a citizen and fighting gamer from the United States that inspires me to write this public benediction. This is no sleight to competitors outside of the United States (there are many, many of you that I respect and admire as players), but it is my firm belief that gamers from our country are the best gamers in the world, and I am excited for those players who will have the opportunity to show the rest of the world how this is the case.

So, it is with a heart-felt sense of both pride and patriotism that I wish you luck and success. Show the rest of the world that competitors from the United States can compete with skill, natural ability, and, most importantly, class.

GO GO GO AMERICA!

america-fuck-yeah-bikini-breasts-cola-gun-big-mac.jpg

Good luck Americans.

Show the rest of the world how much better we are at kicking ass...

Oh, wait. We already did that. Like a million times.

/flamemenowplzthx

Since I know Team USA doesn't need luck from others as they make their own and see no way any other team can win this, I will instead wish every other team participating in this event a sincere and heartfelt, "try not to get raped too hard."

I know Belial is on a team with Malek for the 5 on 5. Not sure about the World Tournament. We'll find out soon.

But it sucks not having a live stream. That would have really got some hype going.

And good luck to Team USA. Y'all better not lose in Calibur.

Since I know Team USA doesn't need luck from others as they make their own and see no way any other team can win this, I will instead wish every other team participating in this event a sincere and heartfelt, "try not to get raped too hard."

Seconded, yo.

Is there gonna be a DVD or is anybody planning on recording any of these matches. I'll buy 10 and hand them out around the University here to show just how beautiful my lovely series is.

Back