Greatest standup comic of all time - RAAAAAAAANDY!

Greatest standup comic of all time - RAAAAAAAA

"Why would I blow up the Chick-fil-A? It's fuckin' delicious."

...is the only funny thing this guy has ever said and it was in that terrible ass movie about Seth Rogan as a mall cop.

I think Serge may be turning into a guido, so sad. I tried to ask if he thought this was funny as a spoof of the new crop of comedians, who's idea of comedy is that tits and dicks are funny, but they're even funnier if you SCREAM REALLY FUCKING LOUD about them. Right as I asked that, I thought to myself "fuck, I already know what his answer is gonna be...."

And lo and behold, his answer was indeed "yoooooooo, Raaaaaaandy!" Similar to the time in Yankee Stadium, where I tried to explain to him why the bleacher seats were alcohol free, and his only rebuttal was "but........BEEEEEER."

<3 Serge.

p.s. that Ironman 2 trailer was the shit.

"You dont need a route canal you need a new dj homie"

Rule 1: they not ready

Rule 2: motha fuckas need to know

Rule 3: Get yo shit

nuff said

Really going to have to disagree with you there. His character is not even close to the greatest standup comic of all time, hell... Jonah Hill blows him out of the water. But I'm taking this thread as a sarcastic venture, at least it was free of celebrity clubber plugs. ;)

_____
typinyo.gif

He was ok when he was on Scrubs for liek 2 episodes.

Not so much in Funny People.

I saw the documentary for this movie on Comedy Central... appearantly the other actors were jealous of him. Adam Sandler, Seth Rogan, Jonah Hill and others in the movie have all had history in standup, and that is where most of them started there career. For preperation for the movie, all actors were required to do actual standup to get in character; the people who have a history with standup all bombed with the audiences. Meanwhile, this guy who played Randy has never done standup before and his just knocking it out of the park... so now he does standup in the Randy character.

I'm about 95% sure that neither Seth Rogen nor Jonah Hill has done standup before preparing for this movie.

Back