Guess The Next Character Reveal(s)!

I have said that I think Taki is next literally every single time so this time I'm gonna change it up lol My bet is that they're doing Maxi and Tira next.

May - Maxi, Tira
June - Taki, Amy
July - Talim, Edge Lord's dad, Cervantes
August - Cassandra, Raphael, Voldo, Asta, Yoshi
September - 2B

DLC - Setsuka, Hilde, Algol, Hwang, Mina
I love how the ONE time I say it's not Taki, it IS taki. smh
I’m in the same boat haha I’m gonna assume that E3 will have a big character drop

June - Tira, Talim, Amy, Maxi
July - Edge Lord's dad, Cervantes
August - Cassandra, Raphael, Voldo, Asta, Yoshi
September - 2B

DLC - Setsuka, Hilde, Algol, Hwang, Mina

With Taki revealed, I feel like we have to have Tira at E3 now, along with Talim, Maxi, and Astaroth, likely. So Cervantes or Voldo next.

If Taki will be officially revealed with another character, I say it will be Raphael...
Then if they're doing 4 characters at E3 I'd say Maxi, Astaroth, Talim and Tira!

If Taki will be officially revealed with another character, I say it will be Raphael...
Then if they're doing 4 characters at E3 I'd say Maxi, Astaroth, Talim and Tira!
I doubt Raphael will be revealed anytime soon - he may be kept unannounced until the game's released since he is on the few characters who has changed drastically in terms of story/design. If he shows up as a vampire in a trailer, we will know exactly the scope of the game. If he doesn't, we know it takes place before Sieg escapes - implying being able to play as Sieg means he is a schizo for story line purposes.

Algol, Viola, and maybe Algol will be held for last or even future DLC.

A lot of the current characters announced except for Nightmare/Siegfried have released little to no details about what is going to happen. Raphael would reveal everything indirectly.

Since a big event is coming up I like to think that we will have more characters to be revealed. So my bet is that we will get Maxi, Astaroth, Talim and Tira. If not I have no fucking idea.

Last edited:
I could see it either that Hwang, Seong Mi-na, and Yun-seong are all three sold in a DLC bundle, or Yun-seong makes it to the main roster to serve as a foil for Talim, and Hwang and Seong Mi-na would be added later and have their own DLC story. It would sting to have Seong Mi-na left off the main roster two games in a row, but if it meant the return of Hwang and some character development for them both, I'd be okay with it. But if they sell all three Koreans as DLC, then the question becomes who Talim will travel with and what her story would be, which is where Yun-seong would be useful. Unless they just totally rewrite Talim's story, of course, and they could certainly do that.

I think Mina and Hilde are like the best DLC bait the series has.

Also, I E3 might be the place to see a few SCII character announcements.

Back