Guess The Next Character Reveal(s)!

He said:

He never confirmed or denied the presence of a second guest...

Ahh ok possibly DLC then? That is kind of an odd way to word it if the answer is straight up no.... Looks to me like DLC guest is planned based on that comment. I'm sure others wont agree but that is how i'm taking it.

So today is the day.. Of a very likely character Reveal. Place your bets. Who will be revealed?

I'll say Cervantes, Tira and the newcomer. What about you?

I think we will get a new trailer and it will reveal two characters while hinting of at least one other. Possibly a new game mode or create-a-soul.

Gotta stick with the four: Astaroth, Cervantes, Lizardman, Tira -- the Schwarzstrom completed, the original Soul Edge wielder from... SoulEdge, and the wayward Bird of Passage who would be lured in by the sword in the future. It's a lovely party.

Eager to see either Tira or Raphael personally, I don't think we'll get this but a dual trailer of them would blow my socks off.
Also; at what time are the expected reveals today?

I don't think any got specifically these two and just the two of them.

Next up is Gamescom guesses, I imagine they'll show off two again.

Seong Mi-na was definitely unexpected, so my expectation for the next reveal, which could happen after the Tekken tournament or later this month at Gamescom, would be Cervantes and Hwang, to parallel this reveal. My soul is definitely still burning!

Most likely a new character in Gamescom. If not then I'm guessing Raphael or Cervantes. It would be cool to see Hwang appear alongside another character though!

I'm thinking

Tira and Lizardman at Gamescom
Cervantes in early September on his own
the second new character, Raph, and either Hwang, Yun, Cassandra, Hilde, or Setsuka at TGS (it's impossible to say who's in from that group at this point)
and Viola revealed in early October as the launch day dlc character (maybe revealing the second dlc character close to release as well)

though maybe not Hwang or Yun at TGS thinking about it, I don't know if they'd reveal a Korean character at a Japanese event. If one is in he can switch places with Lizardman and be a Gamescom reveal.

Last edited:
Back