Guess The Next Character Reveal(s)!

Yeah I’m sure that the Lizardman was the biggest mystery of speculation. The tension regarding Cassandra doesn’t help either since Pac-something will probably be livid upon the reveal.

Back to the stress sweat, it seems kind of odd Raph was mentioned but not Setsuka whom we doubted. Verge probably could have said something about her.

With the backlash from Tira I'd say it would be smart to reveal a fan favorite like Cervantes or Cassandra as they are both in high demand right now.

I know a lot of people are saying Cassandra isn't going to make it into the base roster but I have have a hard time believing that there aren't anymore female fighters left to come, so if it isn't Cassandra then I guess Setsuka? Which would also be a crowd pleaser.

I think Raphael will be the last reveal.

Last edited:
With the backlash from Tira I'd say it would be smart to reveal a fan favorite like Cervantes or Cassandra as they are both in high demand right now.

I know a lot of people are saying Cassandra isn't going to make it into the base roster but I have have a hard time believing that there aren't anymore female fighters left to come, so if it isn't Cassandra then I guess Setsuka? Which would also be a crowd pleaser.

I think Raphael will be the last reveal.

I think Raphael will be last reveal or another new character :D

in sc4, without guests and bonus characters, we had 15 male and 11 female characters.
sc5 had a whopping 19 males versus only 9 women.
so far, in sc6 we have 11 male characters (without Geralt) and 7 females, so at least it's more balanced than in sc5. with the addition of Cervantes, Raphael and Lizardman, we're looking at twice as many guys as girls. I hope they will bring back or add a new female character.

Assuming Hwang and Lizzy are last, the remaining DLC could be Setsuka, Cassandra, and either the second guest or Hilde.

Assuming Hwang and Lizzy aren't, I'll assume Hwang, Setsuka, and either the second guest, Cassandra, or Lizzy.

I'm pretty surprised i've seen no one mention Nero/Dante for the DLC guest character, maybe someone has n i've just not seen it. After all the new devil may cry releases in March 2019

I have a question. There are four spaces left on the screen. Are the two that will always make you comfortably or uncomfortably stare at the selected players' crotch...Going to be a shared dlc selection? Or is one going to be dlc and the other bonus/ shared characters? If they are it could be possible Hwang,Yun,Aeon,Rock...Set/Sandra sneak in.

I have a question. There are four spaces left on the screen. Are the two that will always make you comfortably or uncomfortably stare at the selected players' crotch...Going to be a shared dlc selection? Or is one going to be dlc and the other bonus/ shared characters? If they are it could be possible Hwang,Yun,Aeon,Rock...Set/Sandra sneak in.

Or more likely Edgemaster and Inferno are in game unlockable characters.

The center slot is either going to be Inferno or the second guest, in all likelihood. And I still say each DLC character gets their own slot, like Tekken 7. I would be really disappointed if @JayShadow was right and the dots on either side are just DLC menus for 1p/2p. But it's not technically impossible...

Still, the next reveal would have been Lizardman and Cervantes, and then later, Hwang and Raphael, but with the mishap at Melbourne, I'm not sure...

I can see the center as a transition. Press it and be able to scroll through your dlc. I can't see a game without Edgemaster. He and Inferno may never be revealed so we are surprised when we discover they have their own unique soul charge and special. Or be revealed day one.

Anything's possible, but for now we're only guaranteed one. Tekken got two, but Tekken almost always gets more than SoulCalibur.

Back