Guess The Next Character Reveal(s)!

Curious, are we only going to get 1 DLC pack or is there a possibility of more than 1?
It's going to depend on how successful the game is. I'm hoping that more people buy the game this time around. I'm planning on buying two copies actually. One for PC and another for PS4 because my current PC won't be able to run the game properly.

I'm really hoping that the Tira reveal doesn't actually make people not buy the game since not doing so means the end of the franchise.

It's going to depend on how successful the game is. I'm hoping that more people buy the game this time around. I'm planning on buying two copies actually. One for PC and another for PS4 because my current PC won't be able to run the game properly.

I'm really hoping that the Tira reveal doesn't actually make people not buy the game since not doing so means the end of the franchise.

Well she’s a rather popular character and the gameplay has been showcased and looks promising to both hardcore and casual fighting game lovers alike. I have faith in this game and feel like it will revive the series.

I think maybe...
We might could use another Nightmare variant:

FsmETP8.jpg

I'll crush you!!

I think Hwang or Yun could come to the game as DLC later if sales will be ok. I hope that Namco saw that people recently have been talking about Hwang much more than about Yun and they will make the right choice this time.

Last edited:
Assuming that Hwang and Aeon are going to be DLC, my guess would be:

Season 1
- Tira
- Aeon
- Hwang
- 2B

Season 2
- New Character
- Cassandra
- Setsuka
- Hilde
- Rock
- Dante

Cassandra and a new character to headline Season 2 would be my guess.

Hwang, Aeon Calcos,- Hoping for either: 2B/Cordelia (Fire Emblem), Lancer (Fate Stay Night)

1538968760688.png

2B

1538968532001.png

Cordelia

1538968641983.png
Lancer

2B would be the most popular. Lancer would be welcomed whole heartedly.

It's gonna be an odd decision to include a guest but not announce them early enough to get the full effect of the season pass money before the game is out and interest is at an all time high.

I really hope Cassandra and Hwang/Yun-Seong will make it to the game as DLC's/unlockables. I didn't watch any story mode videos, because I didn't want it spoiled, but I heard that you'll encounter some legacy characters, so I hope that could mean unlockable bonus characters such as Hwang and Li-Long. That's probably all I have to say, otherwise I'm pretty happy with the roster.

Amy/Viola is almost a definite now with the release of SC6. Unless there is some other way, I've noticed two stories can not be finished currently and are likely used for a "2nd arc" for the season pass - Raphael and Zas. Each of them has a bubble I can' t progress to.

I'm just hoping Amy is "Viola" with the sphere. If she turns out to be another rapier user I will be disappointed. We got a rapier user - now we just need Amy to get corrupted and turn into the sphere user.

Amy/Viola is almost a definite now with the release of SC6. Unless there is some other way, I've noticed two stories can not be finished currently and are likely used for a "2nd arc" for the season pass - Raphael and Zas. Each of them has a bubble I can' t progress to.

I'm just hoping Amy is "Viola" with the sphere. If she turns out to be another rapier user I will be disappointed. We got a rapier user - now we just need Amy to get corrupted and turn into the sphere user.
Those last two stories are actually unlocked by finishing Libra of Soul and interacting with Raphael and Zasalamel in the postgame. Presumably, you also have to have done all of their prior interactions to have them available in the postgame. Raphael only has a couple, but Zasalamel has a ton.

mmtLxJv.jpg

If Amy appears, she'll be a rapier user for sure. In both Soul Chronicle and Libra of Soul, there is a heavy emphasis that Raphael has trained her to use a rapier. We don't actually get to see her use it, of course, but the text, sound effects, and implications definitely say she's using a rapier. There's a lot of teasing, though, so I really do think that we'll see her as DLC, with the other half of Raphael's moveset.

Pretty much Cassandra, Amy, and either Lizardman or Hwang would be my best guess so far as the next DLC characters to be added since they both were ranked high on the popularity polls. =3

My best guess for the first DLC character would be Aeon since everything seems to point towards him being first in line. He has an incomplete moveset in the game data which is repurposed to work for "Lesser Lizardman" and it appears that somebody in GameFaqs found that there are "Lizardman" files that is distinct from the generic Lesser Lizardman. After all of this media exposure, for better (Wizard Lizard) or for worse (Scaledong), I'm sure that he is first in line. I'm hoping that he returns with a modified SoulCalibur IV moveset using Dual Ax and a few moves from SoulCalibur V to make him more distinct. His Soul Charge would be pretty interesting now that I think about it.

Hilde is the next DLC. 🤫🤫🤫
We have a lot of things about her and wolfkrone kingdom in LoS, CoS, Museum...

She is the only character with connection to wolfkrone so... doesn't make sense to have these things if Hilde is not in the game.

Back