Guide to unlocking characters?

Norik

[14] Master
So I finally got my hands on this game and I must say it's a lot more awesome than I thought. However, find it a total pain in the ass having to try all the different routes in the story mode just to find the few characters I'm missing, so I wanted to know if anyone knows the specific routes to unlock each character (or a place where they are complied). This is what my roster looks like right now:
Roster.jpg

I have no idea who I'm missing, although I do know I've seen people play Hwang and Li Long.

You're still missing some great characters like Abyss and Olcadan maybe more Bonus Characters, this game definitely keeps you unlocking content for weeks. I don't have a guide on how to unlock characters, but gamefaqs might have some guides so it may be worth a try...

Just wondering? First time with Soul Calibur III?
Yup. So far I'm having tons of fun, but it's a shame you're only given ten slots for character creation, I'm already done with my first memory card :/

You think it's fun so far, wait til you get to Chronicles of the Sword. SC III has its flaws, but imho no other SC can match its single player modes. It's just a really fun game. Loved the giant cast, too. I bought it when it came out, was still playing it a year later and still play it from time to time (though the PS2 is getting a little creaky theses days).

Yeah, I made a Patroklos ninja with Setsuka's moveset for CoTS, it's freaking amazing.

Another thing about SCIII I thought was great was the Training mode...successfully complete Training with each character (officials only, not bonus chars) and unlock that character's "Ancient" (Olcadan's version) weapon. can't buy 'em, you have to earn them (maybe unlock them for sale, can't remember), but only by learning and using the moveset. Great mode for entry level players,incentive-based, plus it gets you try everybody if you're even remotely completist.

Found this little gem...

I'll be posting creations soon :)
I believe in the mode you were, Bonus, Random CaS and Random were not available so three slots are just for this.
Have fun, CoS is a a fun experience if you like RPG like things.
Try search for Night Terro guide so you ca unlock The Ancient in other way but believe me is hard and you will most likely win against him with your mains.

Back