Guild Wars 2

Mandy

Yes, a guy.
I realize I haven't touched SCV in a while. Part of that is due to me playing GW2 so much. Anyone else playing?

yeah. I'm on this shit. Haven't played in a while, or done much on it, though. It was mainly a game some co-workers got me into(now they are on to other things..-_-). Recent console game releases pulled me from it(only gonna get worse, LOL). So I haven't played this much since...I wanna say, Early September? Don't think I even hit lvl 30 before I stopped.

Aside from PSO2(waiting on the Western Version, next year), its currently the only MMO I like(no subs, fuck yeah.).

no. But if I owned a PSP. I probably would have. Even though I never took it online, I pumped countless hours offline(namely split screen) on the Gamecube version of PSOep1&2. I did play the japanese PSO2, but since I can't read the text...I just messed around. Controls are super smooth. Actually didn't miss the controller like I thought I would have...

anyway, back to topic. account name is: Rekano.3160
Im in a Guild, but we never coordinated shit. So Im not unwilling to join a different guild or move to a different server.

no. But if I owned a PSP. I probably would have. Even though I never took it online, I pumped countless hours offline(namely split screen) on the Gamecube version of PSOep1&2. I did play the japanese PSO2, but since I can't read the text...I just messed around. Controls are super smooth. Actually didn't miss the controller like I thought I would have...

anyway, back to topic. account name is: Rekano.3160
Im in a Guild, but we never coordinated shit. So Im not unwilling to join a different guild or move to a different server.
I'll look you up once I cop my own copy. A local buddy of mine plan on grinding in GW2 for daaaaaays

heres me. whodatnawlins.9528 feel free to add. and I'll grind an asuran thief or my low level norn guardian with ya. my world is eradon terrace atm

Is anyone still playing this? I should really get back to SCV, but I've had fun exploring GW2 for the last few, um, months.

Yeah. Just started grinding out levels on my ele. 46 to 73 in a week or two. Add me and just let me know you are from here.

Back