Gundam: Extreme Vs. (PS3)

UbErRiCh

[09] Warrior
For those that have played the Gundam vs Gundam series for PS2 and PSP, PS3 is getting there own release this December. :D Only thing is it's a Japan exclusive. :p Good thing the PS3 is region free. :) Enjoy the trailer. :D

So they can put the Unicorn Gundam in a game but can't be bothered to release new episodes? Brilliant.

Decent looking game though, as far as Gundam games go it looks like one of the more interesting ones (sadly that aint saying much for modern Gundam games). I just wish they would make a modernized version of Side Story 0079 as it was the only one I really liked.

So they can put the Unicorn Gundam in a game but can't be bothered to release new episodes? Brilliant.

Decent looking game though, as far as Gundam games go it looks like one of the more interesting ones (sadly that aint saying much for modern Gundam games). I just wish they would make a modernized version of Side Story 0079 as it was the only one I really liked.

What are you talking about ? This game is far better than Decent! want a taste? play Vs Next Plus on PSP-I'm super hyped for this game and now that it has online It means more folks can rumble!

Maybe its just me. I don't really care for the Japanese style where all the mechas move around real fast like they are on acid or something. I like more realistic style mech sim-like games.

Maybe its just me. I don't really care for the Japanese style where all the mechas move around real fast like they are on acid or something. I like more realistic style mech sim-like games.

Gundam Senki is pretty neat, it's slower and allows you to customize your MS as well as play as Both Zeon and Feddie. Even has an online mode if you like that slower UC feel-I can't recommend Senki enough.

I loved mechwarrior 2 as a kid-But come on that style of Mecha rarely exists anymore and to be honest is pretty irrelevant,heck I wish space sims like Xwing Alliance were still around but hey! you can't have it all.

Back