Hairy axe wound?!...Eat it!!! COMBOS!!!!

i've been using this in matches for a while and no one's ever blocked it, but i decided to test a few weeks ago to see if this was officially a combo.
sorry if it's been posted before.

28B+G W! 2B+K A+G

i've been using this in matches for a while and no one's ever blocked it, but i decided to test a few weeks ago to see if this was officially a combo.

28B+G W! 2B+K A+G

If you manage to get 28B+G it's impossible to block...this is old news.

28B+G W! 2B+K A+G

you may also do 28B+G W! 4 which does more dmg and garentees another 4 as a force block.

Just because you all are talking about his B+K, it's pretty good against bubble spamming Algol's; it gets rid of all of the bubbles (punishing him for shooting them at the right ranges), bring him close, and, if you want, you can even go for a BT/crouching throw mixup or something along those lines.

so i was looking in his frames data...

is his B+K really 0 on block? O_O

It is and also does act well as a ch fishing opp, or sometimes a mix-up opportunity if your opponent has already been trained to watch out for 6A.

In case anyone was wondering 3B, 2A+K isnt guaranteed vs Voldo and Vader. VS sets and sophie either.

Set computer to do 3B, 2A+K. Then on the control with Voldo *or Vader* press 7K before you hit the floor and/or spam 7K before you hit the floor and it wont do the attackgrab. Just try it for yourself. =/

Set computer to do 3B, 2A+K. Then on the control with Voldo *or Vader* press 7K before you hit the floor and/or spam 7K before you hit the floor and it wont do the attackgrab. Just try it for yourself. =/

Actaully I just further tested it. Seems All you have to press is 88. =/ And The only person i havent been able to do it with so far is astaroth and zas

yes, its a good trap for opponent who doesn't tech after command throw. Other popular options in that situation are 44{B} for no tech and 66{K} or a well timed PT(shifted left for some chrs) for tech. most options for post command throw are slow and some can be reacted too, but the gamble is sometimes worthwhile.

well they better tech cause if if they dont that little 4 hit combo does some brutal deamage, but even if they tech, when i use it 22[k] always stun the opponet, many players dont excpect you to use that move

well they better tech cause if if they dont that little 4 hit combo does some brutal deamage, but even if they tech, when i use it 22[k] always stun the opponet, many players dont excpect you to use that move

22[K] is blockable low and it is easy to tech into a low block... Some characters may be able to punish it if they know your doing it..so don't just constantly use it.

its -7 on block, how you gonna punish it? I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to jump it, just block(possibly GI).

Is it really -7? Fast character like talim and taki have hit me almost directly after block...(Online)

I don't spam it because it seems unsafe..

Yeah, fairly certain(I did asta's frame data for the wiki myself). The unsafety comes from being jumped on reaction(at some distances), but there isn't any risk on block.

Breaks in a reasonable 12 also.

Back