Happy Birthday Kayane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, happy birthday. Since I'm not first, I guess I got a lot of lucky guys ahead of me in line for Kayane.

Kayane: Quite impressive. Kickin ass at such a young age. XD

I look forward then to seeing and playing against you at Evo. :]

(provided that there's not gonna be a long line of guys wanting to play you... hmm, maybe we should make a "money-match". XD)

kayane.. for some reason because of my passion for japanese culture you hate my guts.....but for what it's worth to you, i really want to wish you a happy birthday ^_^b.....sorry if it's late...i not check these section of the forums a lot ; ;..

.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★゜'・:*お誕生日おめでとう~!!! ヽ(゜▽゜)(゜▽゜)o∠※PAN!。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★゜'・:* 

それからEVOにお会いできるのを楽しみにしていますね♪

Happy Birthday... Looking forward to meeting you @ Evo.

- I.C.E.

P.S. This thread is a shining example of the greatness of the internet.

Happy Birthday... Looking forward to meeting you @ Evo.

- I.C.E.

P.S. This thread is a shining example of the greatness of the internet.

Don't you just love the internet? Lol.

Kayane: FT5 it is then, for like $5-10, whichever. See you then. :]

I'm joking around. It should be pretty obvious that I'm not going to do anything inappropriate being the gentleman I am.

Kayane: Happy Birthday. Seriously, it would have never worked out between us. So I'll do the mature thing and move on. I'll make sure to say happy birthday to you in person if I do go to Evo and manage to get by all the fanboys kissing your feet and claiming to be me.

Seriously, people who think I'm serious, well, are too serious... seriously...

IceColdEdge: Hey ! I watched your matches against RTD, it was really good, i'm looking forward to playing against you too ! :)

Sora : I'm okay for 10$ :)

STD : I just can't stand people who adore a culture because it's the "fashion". In France, it's really amazing how japan culture has influenced people, and it's not because they really like, it's just because it touches everybody.
Some classmates organized a japan club in my school, and they asked me to come for the first day even though i didn't want to see some kind of persons i know i would see. And then, I saw a group of women looking at a japan magazine, they were just like "KAWAIIII DESUUU NEEEE ???" "SUGOIII NEEE!!!!" etc etc. So, I asked to see this magazine and it was some japanese guys and i wasn't really sure in fact haha, then i asked "Hey, are they men or women ? I can't see the difference !"
And they realllyyyyy started to hate me for that hahahaha by saying "WHAT ?? YOU DONT KNOW SHUN OGURI ??? AND YOU DARE TO SAY HE'S A WOMAN !!!!!! You have bad tastes !" i just replied "so you prefer men who look like women ? I prefer when they are manly."
Then they said me "psh ! And you're an asian person, how can you say that ? i would give everything to be asian too !"

Yeah it's an example, but when you go in a japan convention, they are almost ALL like that, saying KAWAIII, SUGOOOIII, HONTOOOO, KONNICHIWAAA, and allllll other things i just can't stand because i really think it's RIDICULOUS, too hard to stay with this kind of persons! Anyway, 99% of the persons who say they are passionnate of Japan are this kind of ridiculous persons, i don't call that passion but influence.

If you are really passionnate of Japan then it's okay, but if you're this kind of person, then i can't stand haha.

Thanks everybody !

^^
This is why Kayane is awesome!! I agree with you completely, regardless if its guys or girls acting like that lawl

/applaud

Oh... Japan is so cool!!! Here is my favorite pic!!!

hiroshima1222245155.jpg

i hope this is not taking away from the OP idea of this thread, for i have said happy birthday ^_^b and i really want to defend myself a little about kayane reply to me ^_^b

STD : I just can't stand people who adore a culture because it's the "fashion". In France, it's really amazing how japan culture has influenced people, and it's not because they really like, it's just because it touches everybody.
Some classmates organized a japan club in my school, and they asked me to come for the first day even though i didn't want to see some kind of persons i know i would see. And then, I saw a group of women looking at a japan magazine, they were just like "KAWAIIII DESUUU NEEEE ???" "SUGOIII NEEE!!!!" etc etc. So, I asked to see this magazine and it was some japanese guys and i wasn't really sure in fact haha, then i asked "Hey, are they men or women ? I can't see the difference !"
And they realllyyyyy started to hate me for that hahahaha by saying "WHAT ?? YOU DONT KNOW SHUN OGURI ??? AND YOU DARE TO SAY HE'S A WOMAN !!!!!! You have bad tastes !" i just replied "so you prefer men who look like women ? I prefer when they are manly."
Then they said me "psh ! And you're an asian person, how can you say that ? i would give everything to be asian too !"

Yeah it's an example, but when you go in a japan convention, they are almost ALL like that, saying KAWAIII, SUGOOOIII, HONTOOOO, KONNICHIWAAA, and allllll other things i just can't stand because i really think it's RIDICULOUS, too hard to stay with this kind of persons! Anyway, 99% of the persons who say they are passionnate of Japan are this kind of ridiculous persons, i don't call that passion but influence.

If you are really passionnate of Japan then it's okay, but if you're this kind of person, then i can't stand haha.
........................................................................................
I think that i have a right to explain myself a little so please read ^_^

I totally understand everything you said, however i would like to tell you a bit about my self. I'm a med school graduate, currently working at my local hospital for research. i'm going to be really honest with you, i really hate my job, i only did it because my parents pushed me when i was younger to become a doctor. so i did it out of respect for them. So i couldn't just go to work everyday hating my job, i wanted to do something i loved and always wanted to do. So i said ok i'm going to learn Japanese (not because it was cool, or popular) but because i had a passion for it before i even starting high school, just not really told anyone.
Now i want to be honest with you, my passion for the culture is TOTALLY different then that people you say. however..
1= yes i do read Japanese book
2 = yes i love speaking (writing) the language
3= i love watching Japanese movies
4= i love Japanese food
5= i love studying kanji
but please don't get confused with that. (1). i love reading Japanese book in front of people. i have never done this, i only read when i'm on the train, on my break from work, or when i'm at home before i go to bed. i have never read a Japanese book in front of my friend saying, sugoiiii,,,kawaiiiii..etc.etc.. because i think that is totally stupid. if i'm reading a book i do just that, "read it" not say it out loud.

(2) i love speaking the language, because it's like a second home to me, when i speak it. I feel like all my stress from work, and pressure in my life to succeed, are not there anymore. it's just me and the language, it's like a pen pal someone that is always there, when i need comfort. But, please don't think i go around speaking Japanese to any random person. I only speak Japanese to Japanese people, or people that can actually speak the language. Not so i can say .. sugoiii..kawaiii..etc etc. out loud. I speak it because i want to improve my speaking skill and i enjoy it.

(3)i love watching Japanese movie... this is true i do watch a lot of Japanese movies...well i also watch a lot of canadian (american) movies as well ahhahaha...but the reason why i love watching Japanese movies, is because they bring a sence of natural "Japanese attitude" which i can't get in canada, for it's also part of the culture i want to learn. in canada eveyone act a certin way...in japan everyone act a ceritn way and speak a ceritn way deponding of the position of the person you are talking to. Not only does it help with my studying of the language but it give me a general sence of the attitude of Japanese people.

(4)I LOVE JAPANESE FOOD!!!!...... just like how some people love italian food...or spanish food...of Vietnamese food...etc..etc..but please don't get it confused with the fact that just because i study the language, i most love the food... NO.... when i tried it for the first time i didn't know if i would love it... but i did!!! and believe me if it taste bad i will "NOT" eat it...^^b..but dont' get me wrong.. there are some Japanese food i don't like to eat.. but the majority of it i don't mind eating.

(5) i love studying kanji... it's like playing sc or sf4 it's just fun to do.. to me it's just fun learning new kanji characters.. in there root/stem form and than conjugating them to there past present and future tense. Than using them in sentences and seeing how they change the sentence depending on the topic! ^_^b..it's just a hobby i like doing.

i have explained my self about why i love the culture a bit..so you can see the difference between people who actually "love" the culture..and people that just want to "Be/imitate" the culture...it is a passion and art to me, and second home to me as well. (like a place i can go to escape from the harsh reality of this world)...

also just because i love it sooo much,, doesn't mean i love everything about it... i don't' like the natural stereo typical profile you get..depending on your race colour and age. I don't' like there immigration laws, for their country will grow more if it loosen it a bit. instead of Japanese people "imitating/copying" the west to view that as growing/maturing as a country. etc..etc....

well i can go on and on...but i just wanted to say this to you to explain to you.. that just because someone that is not Japanese can actually love it and have a passion for it.. there are two type of people when it comes to these things, i just wanted to explain a little bit about my self and my life so you can see that i'm not one of those people you have meet in your class or school.

ty and i hope you see me as a person with a passion..the same like a person who loves UFC.. and not stereo typical judge me as the people you mostly see around you ^_^b the world is a big place and people with a love for something do exist <3..

He has to post coherently, he's speaking to an asian woman. If it were any other race I bet it would be a different result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back