Happy Birthday Kayane!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceirnian

[11] Champion
HappyBirthday.jpg

Hahahaha this drawing made me laughing so much !!!!!! Seems like you're such a talented drawftsman with a promising future in this way !

Anyway, thank you for the cute drawing haha, i just think you should have drawn the flag with france colors ! :D

I'm now 18 (in France it's the age of liberty ! then it's important :D, but it's 21 in the usa) and i just feel so nostalgic since i started tournaments at the age of 9...and i met Saitoh, Hayate and others when i was 10 hahaha, they saw me as a little girl, they saw me grow up and now becoming a woman, that's funny ! :D

And the time i saw the best american players it was in 2004, i was 12-13years old and now i'm going to see them again soon, but i'm not a little girl anymore ! Time passes so fast !

Happy Birthday Kayane. And for those in America....she's legal, let the fwapping begin ;-) j/k Happy 18th

Hahahaha this drawing made me laughing so much !!!!!! Seems like you're such a talented drawftsman with a promising future in this way !

Anyway, thank you for the cute drawing haha, i just think you should have drawn the flag with france colors ! :D

I'm now 18 (in France it's the age of liberty ! then it's important :D, but it's 21 in the usa) and i just feel so nostalgic since i started tournaments at the age of 9...and i met Saitoh, Hayate and others when i was 10 hahaha, they saw me as a little girl, they saw me grow up and now becoming a woman, that's funny ! :D

And the time i saw the best american players it was in 2004, i was 12-13years old and now i'm going to see them again soon, but i'm not a little girl anymore ! Time passes so fast !

... you went to tournaments when you were 9?

o.O Daaaaamnnnn girl... lol.

Happy birthday!

Haha yeah i was very young. My brother was the european champion in tekken then he knew about tournaments, when he saw my level playing against the CPU he wanted to bring me in a france tournament to try, I started with DOA tournaments and i succeed to be Vice champion of France.
And my another brother Kero was integrated in the SC community and when i met this community, they all welcomed me so well i just felt like it was my second home. I played first time in SC1 when i was 7 and i loved that with Xianghua, then i started to play SC in tournaments too at 10 and I succeed to be Vice Champion of the game defeating the italian, american and japanese champion in FT10 who came to France.

Makes me think i have some pictures ! Funny :) :

groupejap.jpg

soulfamily.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back