Hatashiai Bushido Blade Successor

JMSLionheart

[09] Warrior
I don't know if I am more hyped for Soul Calibur VI or for Hatashiai which is a spiritual successor to the legendary Bushido Blade:

I cannot believe the indiegogo/crowfunding campaign for this game was such a failure. It actually looks/feels better and more realistic than any fighting game ever made (since Bushido Blade from 1997). It is sad.

But I am quite happy the developer doesn't seem to give up even though he does not get much support.

Soul Calibur VI should take a look back at Bushido Blade 1 and 2. Those were the good old days:

Last edited:
I don't know if I am more hyped for Soul Calibur VI or for Hatashiai which is a spiritual successor to the legendary Bushido Blade:

I cannot believe the indiegogo/crowfunding campaign for this game was such a failure. It actually looks/feels better and more realistic than any fighting game ever made (since Bushido Blade from 1997). It is sad.

But I am quite happy the developer doesn't seem to give up even though he does not get much support.
That looks absolutely amazing, somehow I wasn't aware of it. I really liked Bushido Blade, it would be amazing if we finally got another fighting game in that style!

That looks absolutely amazing, somehow I wasn't aware of it. I really liked Bushido Blade, it would be amazing if we finally got another fighting game in that style!

I will leave more videos here so you can see the progression that has been made (since 2015) quite impressive:

Somehow it reminds me of this:

Go watch the movie if you have not seen it already. It is a classic.

Last edited:
Back