Have they removed quick step? Or is that still in?

MuffinMan123

[10] Knight
Really hope 22 88 moves can be combed with again, not like SCV where the quick step prevents 22 88 moves from coming out right away.

I saw characters side stepping in the footages, but I didn't see notice them doing 22 88 attacks, so I thought they were just single tapping side steps.

Really hope 22 88 moves can be combed with again, not like SCV where the quick step prevents 22 88 moves from coming out right away.

I saw characters side stepping in the footages, but I didn't see notice them doing 22 88 attacks, so I thought they were just single tapping side steps.

Quick Step is gone. Sophitia's AS K Stuns and she can combo with sidestep BAK. It was in the 2nd trailer at 1:02

Quick Step is gone. Sophitia's AS K Stuns and she can combo with sidestep BAK. It was in the 2nd trailer at 1:02

But does it look like it comes out as fast as before? In SC4, it was possible for some characters like Amy to combo multiple 33 attacks because the side step animations don't come out when the move is buffered, but in SCV, there's always a movement start up animation when doing 33 attacks.

Back