[Hawaii] Fight in Paradise

I live in Hawaii, but I won't soon. Moving back to Sacramento for about 5 months. Then I'll move back here. Weird, I know. But if any of you would like to play me online then that'd be cool.

I used to live in Hawaii, I'm actually heading down there to visit my Mother next week from June 22-July 1. Hit me up if any of you think you wanna play (I'm gonna be all the way in Ewa Beach though)

Got a Happy Birthday email from the SC website then thought I'd check it out again then found a link to this site. Anyways... I'm still stuck on Oahu and love playing SC. SC2... never tried 3, and 4 turned me away. However, I can still compete on any console or version since I believe the SC combat system is the best.

I played porcupine 5 years. Beat him on my first try then after that I struggled, he is good but I thought he retired. I prefer offline as well... if anyone is still playing this game or if anyone is on Hawaii let me know.

Yo is I am moving there soon from Japan looks like no offline matches are going on over there.

I guess SC isn't doing to well here. oh well. :I

Hawaii is pretty isolated, so it's going to be hard to find players in general. Plus the new game isn't even out yet, so I wouldn't expect much until the game is actually out and people play it before they try to do something for it.

Then there's also the possibility that you'll have to do more than just wait for someone to post here either by finding them playing online, posting on sites like SRK, Gamefaqs, etc, or by trying to find them in person at an event. Hope this helps.

If anyone else on Oahu is interested, I love to actually get a scene started here for SCV.

You know I'm on board with starting a scene here.

I think the reason that why no ones really play Soul Calibur down here is that everyone is too focused on Tekken, Street Fighter, and MVC.

xxrajahdatxx

Well, hopefully more Hawaii players come here after release. I made a post on Gamefaqs, and the only person who responded was that wacko Porcupine.

Too much reading from the past.
I've played Porcupine years ago(2005). He took me around the island to where apparently good players were at but he sounds nothing like you've described or from what I read in the few selected pages. He was also pretty damn good.

Only thing I considered wacky was that from what I understood, he would be "retiring" from games? Other than that anything personal you would like to know about him, out of respect would have to be obtained from him personally. Fair enough? But overall, I though he was a cool guy. Might have to see if I still have his contact info.

Also, Oahu.

Well, if he is anything like his internet persona, I don't see how you can even be in the same room with him without hanging yourself. Porky aside, we now have three people interested in reviving SC in Hawaii. Woot!

Back