Hawt Girls Appreciation - Now with 100% Moar AAAAAAYYYUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!

What kind of Man or Chick are you?

• b00bs !!

Votes: 96 45.9%
  • AAAAAAYYYUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!

Votes: 113 54.1%

• Total voters
Next step is to learn how to actually make gifs. Then, so long as I could get a clip I could gif it. I should look into that. I've got another half-hour to kill.

@HRD
...odd. It met the specs. Less than 192x192 pixels and less than 195.5kB. Oh well, try this one:
U9fL2a.gif

I' m trying to make one if I can. It's towards the end of this scene when Mila raises up from Natalie's cooter and wipes her mouth. Yummy! You'll be the first to know if I'm a success. :)

@HRD
...odd. It met the specs. Less than 192x192 pixels and less than 195.5kB. Oh well, try this one:
View attachment 25053

I' m trying to make one if I can. It's towards the end of this scene when Mila raises up from Natalie's cooter and wipes her mouth. Yummy! You'll be the first to know if I'm a success. :)

I dunno what the deal is but heres the error Im getting

Please provide an image whose longer side is no more than twice the length of its shorter side.

might as well be in chinese to me.

I dunno what the deal is but heres the error Im getting

Please provide an image whose longer side is no more than twice the length of its shorter side.

might as well be in chinese to me.
I'd need a translator as well. Something to do with aspect ratio is my guess. I could scale width independent from height or vise-versa and see if that doesn't distort the image too much. I got the clip I was talking about edited down to about 7 seconds. Now for the conversion. I'll see you tomorrow. I'm going home to tell my wife to jiggle if she wants it! (Maybe I should show her my avatar for an idea). Laterz!

Reactions: HRD
@HRD
So, I made a gif. It's too large, I don't like how I edited the scene. I need to adjust the frame rate (It's in slow-mo) and I accidentally cut just as she was wiping her mouth. But, I've learned something and I'm progressing. By Monday I think I'll have a workable product. :)
milahungry_2.gif

Wow. Making a .gif is actually pretty easy. The hard part is making a .gif the right file size and dimensions to work here as an avatar. I had good stuff going but had to keep chopping more and more frames out to get one and even then I'm not sure if it's dimensions will work. Should though. Did it as 4:3 but had to make it small to meet the file size restrictions. Here's what I came up with after much chopping.
View attachment 25135
@HRD

I wanna have your children

Back